SAU Community

Rear Chassis Braces

Jetwreck

Not sure on the bar yet, I can't see how the handling can get any better actually. 2nd gear coming out of MG corner at PI and all 4 just gripped and took off, no front pushing and no rear stepping out, totally neutral and far beyond my expectations.

You may have a hard time getting the GT35 to fit as the HKS flange adapter steps down to T2 an I'm guessing your GT35 rear is T3.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on the bar yet, I can't see how the handling can get any better actually. 2nd gear coming out of MG corner at PI and all 4 just gripped and took off, no front pushing and no rear stepping out, totally neutral and far beyond my expectations.

You may have a hard time getting the GT35 to fit as the HKS flange adapter steps down to T2 an I'm guessing your GT35 rear is T3.

So you havnt got this bar yet and already you feel with FI you have great grip? I have white line sways, endlinks, bc racing br coils, RS3.. no rear or front strut bars..

as for turbo i havnt got it yet, but one i was looking at was off a xr6 so nto sure on T size... is that what you make an adapter for?

So you havnt got this bar yet and already you feel with FI you have great grip? I have white line sways, endlinks, bc racing br coils, RS3.. no rear or front strut bars..

as for turbo i havnt got it yet, but one i was looking at was off a xr6 so nto sure on T size... is that what you make an adapter for?

I've got all of that plus a front strut brace, and mine turns in incredibly. Might be worth looking at?

AWD ftw. I don't think it would be that neutral in rear drive. lol.

For a turbo like that I would at least need the turbo here to jig it up, i'm not entirely sure it will fit as my GTX3076 only clears by a few mm. (the GT35 has a larger compressor housing) You would probably need to buy a Tial stainless vband rear housing and get it hacked up due to space constraints, and mount the wastegate off that. PM me for more info.

Hi All,

Just letting you know that this GB closes tomorrow.

This is the list so far of people that have said they have paid:

Commsman

LineItUp

R6n350GT

rosella

dcdc

Howaitonaito

Rudi_ARX-TURBO

Ot1

Mr 20Valve

Skip_o_Valov

joshm35

WAGON_BOY

bigkevracer

ironpaw

impul535w

scotty nm35

Sydsyd

Daleo

Jetwreck

Prince Skyline

If you have paid and your not on the list let me know.

cheers

Craig

Nate, where are you getting yours sent?

There's at least 2 guys on the list above from Brisbane (Joshm35 & dcdc), you're at the Goldy & I'm not that far further south.

I'm OK with mine going to one of the Brissy guys. I can get it from there & drop yours off. Or if you are in more of a hurry, I'll get mine from you at Robina :)

Craig, is 4 bars enough to do a combined post to Qld?

just transferred today, might arrive tomorrow or the day after, depends on each bank's transfer protocols.

pls let me know if you haven't get it by Thursday, there's always a stupid chance of the money bounced back.

There's at least 2 guys on the list above from Brisbane (Joshm35 & dcdc), you're at the Goldy & I'm not that far further south.

I'm OK with mine going to one of the Brissy guys. I can get it from there & drop yours off. Or if you are in more of a hurry, I'll get mine from you at Robina :)

Yeah id be happy to get mine from robina..

I'm in Brisbane too!

I'm in Brisbane too!

That makes 3 then.

Yeah id be happy to get mine from robina..

Sorry Josh, I'm voting you as the delivery point, lol. Makes sense if more of you are in Brisbane.

Either that or you all come down here for a vist...