Buy turbo rb20 32

remove turbo

Replace with standard manifold for increased backpressure

Install straight pipe with blast pipes.

Mig up the diff

Go chuck skidzzz ;)

Still registered as Turbo.

Still get F'd In the A by the 5-0.

Also, you left out the step where you install a BW 3 speed.

All noobs.

I say buy an r34 GTR and remove the turbos when on your Ps. That way once you are off your Ps you can put the turbos back in and decimate all in a 1/4 mile race that will take 60 seconds or so... You just have to make sure the manifold is tough, because you may blow the welds to the intake causing piston rings to fry and your floor pan falling out.

:wub:

All noobs.

I say buy an r34 GTR and remove the turbos when on your Ps. That way once you are off your Ps you can put the turbos back in and decimate all in a 1/4 mile race that will take 60 seconds or so... You just have to make sure the manifold is tough, because you may blow the welds to the intake causing piston rings to fry and your floor pan falling out.

:wub:

This guy lives his life a 1/4 mile at a time

Twin Turbo GTR 6 Speed Manual.

Can you please specify more specs as im interested buying a Twin Turbo GT-R 6 Speed Manual. I have cash ready brah.

Edited by Sedat

aha...haha...ah....ha ha ha ....ahahahah.

srsly wtf is wrong with a 31? i loved my pos 31 smashed it around till i learnt how to drive ....like a real boy

Sau, Yes he probably asked a stupid question or whatever he did, but to him its something hard to figure out so he asked you guys for advice, yes he should of used the Search function but yeah. To you it may seem like something so dumb, because the topic probs, been done to death. But you should consider, that hes young like me and just wants to unravel something thats spinning around in his head. Flam him, but help him at the same time. Otherwise hes just gonna ask the same question again, just with different words. So put your head in.

Where was this support when I first asked about getting a R34 for my first car? Barely got any replies :(

But seriously to OP, if your genuinely non-trolling and want to get a 34, get yourself a GT or 25GT (correct me if I'm wrong guys, the 25GT is the RB25DE?). It's non-turbo and a good car to drive. My 34 in my sig is my first car, have driven with cops, tailed to and from and never have I been pulled over once.

If you're serious about getting one, I'm happy to give you a lift in my free time so you can get a feel.

And to answer your question, the only R34 you can drive on your P's is the GT/25GT. Pretty much the same with the GTT but without the 3 center dash gauge, exhaust system may be a little different and other little mechanical things that won't really matter to you at this stage. I'm not going to go into the GTR's since that's all I know for now.

And about the cop scanner, LOL. Never knew Need For Speed radar technology existed in real life. But if it does exist, then I'll be damned :domokun: