SAU Community

I'm getting married.

NS2500

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i dontk now you but congratulations, im asking my girlfriend this week, hope she says yes, i got a crazy diamond so im gonna make sure she says yes to me befor i show it to her.

congrats! :) join the club hehe... i proposed about 2 months ago... now you face the task of planning your wedding... not a nice thing :D

Congrats man!

Can't belive you kept it secret you cheeky bastard! And here we were thinking you were having trouble keeping the camera still in the tunnel due to the lada springs when really it was probably nerves! lol

Anyways... well done mate.

And great pics - especially like the tail shot pic thats in the gallery - look forwards to seeing some more.

Sorry if I was a little quiet (not that I'm very outspoken anyway) but yeah...I had a bit on my mind, not cold feet but just the logistics of the event.

Some high resolution pics are in the gallery.

My sincere commiserations :( ... Kidding, well done and wish you all the best. A couple of question though...

1. Who's doing the photography :D?

2. One thing you haven't told us is how you proposed?

Well as for me, I had some help from a mate who writes music and we wrote a song that I sang to her at a Kareoke lounge infront of about 200people. /blood/sweat/and tears, I tell ya! My legs were shaking that bad I was holding onto the mic stand to kepp me from dropping to the ground. Considering I'm no Dean Martin it turned out reall well, and we've been married for a year and a half and have beautiful boy. Only problem, I forgot it was Mother's day yesterday and copped the biggest ear bashing. Looks like another shopping spree is in order.. "here you go honey, take the credit card and spend what you like" this normally fixes the problem, just make sure you give her the card with the $500 limit.

Dox, I did the traditional thing and asked her mother and father first. Massive bonus points there!

Evil, I believe her exact words were "all you need to do is make sure you come to the right place dressed in what I tell you". She's got all the plans, although I will get to choose the photographer (and the cars of course!)

Adz, Always Nikon! I bought a D70.

Mesh, well originally I was going to take her up to Mt. Dandenong and ask her, as she said yes to going out with me originally up there. But, we ended up spending most of the night at my parents' for dinner and it ended up being too late. So we watched a movie instead. Midway through the movie I hit stop, told her to grab a jacket and drove up to Mt. Cooper and asked her there. Man, it was a rush.

-G.

congrats! :) join the club hehe... i proposed about 2 months ago... now you face the task of planning your wedding... not a nice thing :D

Congrats Greg!!!

The lead up to the wedding day can be tough, particularly the last few weeks - but the wedding day itself will be awesome :)

Married just over 2 years ago...now have 2 beautiful baby skylines, his 'n' her 34's :D