SAU Community

Avoid Springvale Road Princes Hwy-Ftree Gully Road Hwy Patrol

Sunkist

When i used to own a r33 i got pulled over near my house.

When i asked him why i got pulled over?

He goes "look at the car your driving"

Young guy.

Enough said.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i got pulled for absalutely no reason even if i was in a japped up ricer i would tell the cop to get fcked politely and to get a warant if he wanted to search my car. first of all they have no right to pull you over for no reason yet alone search your car. dont be a bunch of pussies and stand up for yourselves. this is a free country dont forget you have rights

When i used to own a r33 i got pulled over near my house.

When i asked him why i got pulled over?

He goes "look at the car your driving"

Young guy.

Enough said.

did you ask him if it is against the law to drive a 33?

Edited by frankn

if i got pulled for absalutely no reason even if i was in a japped up ricer i would tell the cop to get fcked politely and to get a warant if he wanted to search my car. first of all they have no right to pull you over for no reason yet alone search your car. dont be a bunch of pussies and stand up for yourselves. this is a free country dont forget you have rights

Strong unaware. Police have many discretionary powers, they can have you reported to the EPA for noise based on hearing your car alone...without even pulling you over. You pay for the noise test. You will just make it hard on yourself if you act like a dick to a cop or make them work to get their revenue...they will find everything wrong with your car instead of just settling on one or two things. They can also impound you for hoon offences and don't even need evidence for that one. So do tell us how you go with this if it happens to you, but I'd advise you to be nice about it...

and so i got pulled over the other day (just a whinge)

got fined for my sister and mom not putting on their seatbelts.

1. 282 + 3 points for me, because i did not ensure they put on their seat belts. but, how's not ensuring my passengers are wearing their seatbelts as dangerous as beating a red light?

2. 282 for my mom and my sis each, for not putting on their seat belts, and i'd think, them being tourists and all, they'd be let off with a warning.

so cop must have been feeling real proud of himself, 282 x 3 for his government.

I've been pulled over several times and defected twice with a 99% standard car. Each time I was not doing anything to gain the attention of police but they still decided they were going to give me a fine before they even spoke to me. I've had my car searched and the cop said if I complained about it I would get a fine for the defect I'm about to receive (even before he found anything detectable)... I'm sure everyone can guess which cops it was. I've also been defected for having a stock intercooler because the cop didn't believe me that turbo cars come with intercoolers from factory.

This made me want to sell my Skyline a lot sooner than I was planning to, but now I have a fun car that police wouldn't look twice at :D

if your car is too loud it shouldent be on the road in the first place.

why did the copper pull you up? if you have done something wrong you better shut up and let the copper bend you over without a struggle.

im always polite to officers and always show respect to an officer (respect is the most important). but at the same time i can and do question there motives and why they are doing what they are doing. they are a public servant and this is my civil liberty .

you should do the same

Edited by frankn

You drive a taxi... So clearly wouldn't expect one to understand the game between modified import car owners & the Victoria Police.

By all means, try doing that and see how far it gets you. I'd bet you'll get upgraded from what would probably be a minor defect - to a fully blown EPA... Which mind you, is well without the powers of the Victoria Police because as the law sits - they only need to base a EPA report on suspicion, not fact, such is the law.

They also do not need a warrant to inspect your car and ensure it complies with the states road laws & requirements at all. That comment couldn't be anymore than plain ignorance.

Pays to know your laws before arguing. It's too late to become aware once you've felt the long dick of the law because you wanted to "stand up for yourself".

You can be as polite as you want and in some cases it will simply get you nowhere irrespective of what you "rights" are. :thumbsup:

You drive a taxi... So clearly wouldn't expect one to understand the game between modified import car owners & the Victoria Police.

i dont wanna play amyway seams as you importers are always on the recieving end. :spank:

My advice is to be polite, not going to be a good day for you if you jacked me up. Obviously tmu don't waste time with random intercepts person either getting nou, EPA or fines. I know that most love the triple fine to motorist as saves them doing more intercepts.

I personally know lots of tmu and none that I know target import drivers, obviously a few do any we already know who they are. Again imports easy targets as prob 90% modified in some way it's the same as me checking druggie people at railway station over business man in suit which one more likely to be on warrants, cause trouble, have drugs/weapons on them?

Perhaps drawing a long bow, but the Arab looking guy is more likely to be the one with explosive powder in his shoes...that would be racial profiling though...we can't have that...and so everyone takes off their shoes.

I'd be happy to be dicked for EPA or RWC if I heard about non-imports copping it too. If you're going to paint everyone with the same brush, paint everyone.

I would say that only 5% of people I have ever fined have been import drivers and only given NOU to couple of them but 95% of EPA I have sent out have been to imports. Most of the EPA and nou had poor attitudes. I am fair when doing traffic shifts in that I fine everyone unless exceptional circumstances for warning but I target drink drivers, suspended/diqualified, speeding more than 20 over limit, unlicensed, unregistered and mobile phones. If you do any of them I think everyone agrees that you deserve fine etc

why did the copper pull you up? if you have done something wrong you better shut up and let the copper bend you over without a struggle.

im always polite to officers and always show respect to an officer (respect is the most important). but at the same time i can and do question there motives and why they are doing what they are doing. they are a public servant and this is my civil liberty .

you should do the same

Agree :yes:

They won't paint everyone equally as Imports are the revenue gold mine!

why is this the casee tho... +_+

importing is soo much more cheaper than buying locally.. and i aint richer than the c class drivers :(

you should do the same

^ lol comment

no matter how quiet your car is.. if it's skyline or silvia or their families.. ud get pulled over somehow...

why is this the casee tho... +_+

importing is soo much more cheaper than buying locally.. and i aint richer than the c class drivers :(

Because it's goverment mandate?

Checkout the state budget and see just how much revenue comes from fines, speeding and that type of thing.

Thread going nowhere lol, usual warning of police presence turning into shitfight between experienced import owners who've been docked before and cocky new owners who think they're invincible / have "rights".