SAU Community

Getting Toshi Down South Aus For Auto R33 Nistunes

As the title states, he requires 3 or more members with an auto r33 wanting a road and dynotune.

I'm keen on getting this done so you have your 1st

Forgive me if i'm wrong but for $700 that makes for a fantastic fun car

my car has

11psi turbotech

fmic kit

split dump, turbo back exhaust stock cat

pod with cai

Pete from PLMS tuned Rolls (R32 RB25DET Neo Hi-Flow etc.) and my car (RB30DET, GT3076R etc) and did a fantastic job. Has plenty of experience with RB's from what I've heard.

VERY THOROUGH and patient. Pete wants the job done right and enjoys seeing the results as much as the owner.

Other tuners to note are Simon at Morpowa and I've also heard good things about Willall Racing.

Pete is excellent. Never had him tune my car obviously as I live in WA, but he was a massive help to me when I had my issues with my ECU. Incredibly patient and very very helpful.

Also consider Declan from Garage 7.

Very very easy going guy. Will answer any questions you have. Once you get him started on the topic of tuning, have a good half an hour spare to talk to him.

Declan uses a DynaPak in Pooraka and is very thorough with his tunes. He loves to see the results after a tune, more so than the customer some times i think haha.

Im doing nistune (Z32 ecu and R32 ECU) and realtime R33 ecu tune both.

But Nistune (Z32 and R32 ecu) do not work for AUTO.(his car is AUTO)

Only R33 ecu tune or HKS FCON Vpro except piggyback ecu.(Im not recommend piggyback for R33)

yeah, auto. All the quotes i had from a couple of the mentioned businesses were quite extreme for somewhat of a 'light tune' skyline. They seemed to have the common response of r32/z32 nistune while manuallising the auto. Piggyback route worked out around 11-1300 for install and basic tune, more for road and dyno or manualized auto with nistune was around 13-1400 with dyno and road tune.

It would either end up being a mail order tune, or SAFC tune. And Toshi's quoted price has been by far the cheapest so far