SAU Community

My 94 R32 Gt-R Build Diary

Brendans got a shit load of machining and hand work in front of him now.

Its in good hands from here on......

Indeed, He looked very comfortable and calm so i have no doubt that will he do an amazing job as per usual.

• 1 month later...

LOL, nice.

Dont forget to hand it to Brendan so he can machine it and the RB30 block to make it fit, and re loctite all the phillips heads screws on the backing plate. :)

LOL, nice.

Dont forget to hand it to Brendan so he can machine it and the RB30 block to make it fit, and re loctite all the phillips heads screws on the backing plate. :)

Hey Pete, i swung past Brendo's today he was already aware of the loctite stuff im assuming you passed on that knowledge to him.

Edited by Tyranus

Yeah, was in the shit i gave you to pass onto him, im more worried that he may have overlooked it between all the info so i thought id mention it for you to remind him.

From 2 new Tomie pumps ive had, both had 1 or 2 loose screws (not tightened like the others) and 2-3 screws without loctite from the factory.

Loose screws = coverplate leaks oil pressure......bye bye engine.....very important to check.

Edited by GTRPSI
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Sedat was going to call you the other day.

Have you seen this? PT7675 Gen 2 about to be released?

http://www.maperformance.com/precision-turbo-gen2-pt7675-cea-turbocharger.html

Note the list of new turbos on the bottom.

Told you to hold back and wait.......lots of new goodies being released. :)

• Like 1

Hey Pete since we last spoke i was set on getting a 7675 gt42 but i deciced to wait.. listen to your elders as wogs always say and im glad that i did.

Ill be waiting for more info to become available on the pt2 7685.

Edited by Tyranus
  • Like 1

Yeah just kick it man, wait for the engine to be built, your other business priorities come first, till its ready who knows what the latest and results are going to be.

Was showing it to Stefan the other night as he is about to order some other stuff from the US for his S2000 and was going to order the turbo he wanted at the same time, now he says what you just said, leave it for last. (Finally he is listening)

And im currently working hard on convincing him NOT to go precision. (Long story, we will talk about it next time we catch up)

• Like 1