SAU Community

Woo Hoo Dump Pipe Finially Arrived

Guest INASNT

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Black33

inasnt - how's it feel? any difference? any louder?

definitally spool quicker and much more direct boost hit!

running alot better with the new 0.8 plugs 2!!

u got your yet?

how many rwkw do you think it'll give you?

have you ever tested your cars 0 - 100 time or quarter ile cos I'll soon have similar mods to you and wondering what to expect?

well if u get it and are getting it dynoed, i am next saturday also at ice!

i am hoping for about 160-170kw@wheels

well if it finally farken comes and I can organise my exhaust place to fit it while I'm at work - I should see you there!

u will have to get the exhaust place to modify your front pipe 2 so it fits properly!

and tell the guys at ice coz there r already 5 other cars booked in for next sats dyno day

yeah I already spoke to them so I'll call again if all goes well at the exhaust place.  

I'll be getting a custom made front pipe made up also cos I haven't got one so I guess they'll just make it to suit the dump and then they are going to flare out my cat flanges on both sides to 3":D

just get a new 3inch high flow cat!

stock cats suzs

my exhaust guy said that the high flow cats that sell for $250 aren't really any better flowing - they are just bigger and that my cat would be just as good if not better if it was flared out.

He said that the true high flow cats are worth around $700 - $800 and I'm not spending that much on a cat ad I don't think that the increase over a flared out cat would be that big - neither did he.

he's the expert!!

nope - still waiting.

hopefully when i get home from work it has arrived and i can pick it up from the post office tomorrow.

how's yours going?

hehe i would ring up rama and ask when he sent it as he tends make promises he cant keep!

mine going alright! hanging for saturday so i can get it tuned properly

damn, got home and no dump!?

gonna call him and make sure he sent it to me cos I'll start to get shitty if it doesn't come soon, cos i booked in the exhaust place and dyno last week when it was meant to come and now I have this weekend lined up so hopefully it's on the way

:P

Guest INASNT

hehe, that place has shit customer service!!

if he says he sent it, just ring your local post office and see if it has arrived, dont wait for the little slip to come in the mail!

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by turbomad

Incedently INASNT, did you get a rwkw figure before you fitted the dump pipe so you can tell which device is making what power (SAFC,boost or dump pipe)?

yep got it dynoed 2 times before

Guest INASNT

how did it go?

u got yours yet?

i got a fat midrange power increase and a nice smooth power curve!

i ran it at 12psi but stock cooler was heatin up 2 much and dropping intake boost back 2 10psi by about 5500rpm where i got 155kw@wheels with around 12.1 a/f ration, wanted to keep it safe!