SAU Community

Newest R35 Owner - Hzrdus

hzrdus

Hi All,

Just wanted to dropped in and say hi, just purchased an R35 from WA from Northside Nissan. Still waiting for the car to be shipped to Cabramatta NSW, which will take around 9-10 days. Ordered my custom plates, black background with orange text - HZRDUS which hopefully arrive around that time too. Just ordered a set of ADV.1s from Michael at Acute Performance, that... will take around 3 months. Anyways, if anyone sees a matte black GTR rolling around cabramatta... beep and wave.

Laters...

Leng

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I roam around Cabramatta, I'll drive slowly because...

a) I don't want to be T-boned

b) I'm impressed with a black R35 & I might espy one

c) I'd like to meet the owner

d) All of the above = Yeah baby!

haha yea, was lucky, i was only on the market for about a week before deciding to get that one. havent even seen the car yet. i just assumed that its in good condition as dealers have to disclose any dmg or repairs required, considering its an interstate purchase, if i cant get the thing rego'd, im sending it straight back, but i doubt that will be the case. Northside Nissan have been pretty upfront with the information and seem to be a nice bunch of guys. any hoots, ill post pics once i get the car.

no pics yet, still waiting for the car. its in melbourne atm will arrive on saturday, pick up on monday. ill post pics when i get the car. rims are a few more weeks away... cant wait to slap the wheels on!!

next thing is some wet carbon body kit parts to replace the OEM kit.

Sounds great mate

Had my ADVs for well over a year now but they are still rare enough on the GTR

Re carbon lower panels, you can't beat zele. Fit and finish is spot on. Ignore the cheaper Chinese eBay fakes

Edited by domino_z