SAU Community

Bracks get OWNED...

predator

:) Looks like fun and games is going on in VIC.

BRACKS OWNED BIGTIME! i love it!! :Owned:

I couldn't help laugh at that one.. Now if they retrospectively have to refund license points and fines.. and even compensation for those who lost their license and couldn't drive for x months due to x points of their 12 being taken up by faulty cameras. Opens a massive minefield. Lawyers will be on fire, and for once I am happy to say "go lawyers, unleash hell"

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/...4289819895.html

I know a few of you boys should be finding out whether you've been done on any of those cameras. It could have made the difference between losing your license when you did and not.

Wonder how many dollars are at stake here. A few hundred mill could push the budget into defecit - where it should otherwise be if it wasn't for bracks living off speeding fines alone.

Guest INASNT

I hope they shove everyone of thopse speed cameras up bracks ass!!

Open up the flood gates for the lawyers on this one, but i doubt most people unless they have lots of $$ will fight for compensation.

bracks that FA@#TT is simply going to rape the tits off us guys with modified cars now you watch i bet within a month he'l have his lil drone piggy's canarying (is that a word?) everything and anything, i got pulled over last night driving my gf home (doing nothing at all wrong for once) they came to the window took my licence and went and sat in their car for ten minute i was watching them flicking through a book obviously looking for something to dick me for after ten minutes one of the swine brethoed me and said "is there a problem mate" i replied im just trying to get this video back to blockbuster by 12 ( irealised i shouldnt have said that as soon as i said that) he returned to his pigtrolley and sat there with his boyfriend for another ten minutes at which point i was nearly going to 8grand launch the f#$k outa there from pure frustration to see 12:01 come up on the dash, i got outa the car and walked up to the cops

hhe handed my card back and said have a good night and smiled. the moral of this story is

punching police would be fun if they were tied up but they have guns

oh and the fact that they are just out there doing their job protecting the community

BRACKS IS A BIIIIIG WANKER

Guest INASNT

In the paper, bracks has already got some new fixed cameras on the way.

I would love to beat the *** out of that leb *** with 1 of his cameras

Guest INASNT

Time for vic motorists to start doing what the poms did when all these BS camera came up everywhere

hi people

i true hate that F#%$@ker bracks and most otehr politicians out there too but lebs has nothing to do with it and that fact that bracks is a leb doesnt mean that we should backstab other lebs. im not a leb and i dont have much liking for many of the stupid F#@$%@$ken lebs out there but like all race there will be bad ones. lets just aim this at bracks and his C#$ck sucking up to howard for more federal funding and state budgetting so that it secures their 100k + retirement fund when leaving politic!

anyway, i hope those lawyers out there can unleash something ferocious and hit bracks like they did with the giant tobacco companies and microsoft.

about them coppers, well i hope that there are cops who reads this but if i were u i would go and bury my head in a pile of Sh#@$%T to make up for all your other pig friends out there who has no idea and are so stupid and on a power trip cos if one day australia becomes more corupt, i would bet that many cops would become target practicing for the bored.

ok, i think i have let out enough anger! lol

what happens if you got done for speeding and lost points, which resulted in losing your lisence, and your job (if your job was courier or something) would the gouvernment compensate for that?

Guest INASNT
what happens if you got done for speeding and lost points, which resulted in losing your lisence, and your job (if your job was courier or something) would the gouvernment compensate for that?

yes u will get compo.

But the compo should come out of the super funds of the needle dicked vic politicians that put all these camera's out there when they knew from the start they were faulty, not taxpayers money!!!

well i hope that there are cops who reads this but if i were u i would go and bury my head in a pile of Sh#@$%T

And eat the sh@t aswell u ignorant muther***@ing scum bags