SAU Community

Newcastle/central Coast Cruise To Broke And Back! 2/12/12

Ruxis

just called norm and hes keen, and ill add the other boys too :)

haha my gtt is that colour jayson, looks pretty nice in yours but i dont think im going to be to picky with the colour price, supporting mods etc will be my main aim as the budget isnt huge right now haha.

will have to have a chat with you at the cruise mate!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENDING (28)

Ruxis- R34 GTT

GTR34A- R34 GTR

mjh- R34 GTT

Chookie- R34 GTT

Humbla- R33 GTST

BenRthirtyfour- R34 GTT

Gtraaron- R33 GTR

Tank- R34 GTR

Beenowened- R33 GTST

RB25 SKYLINE- R33 GTST

Chad_- R32 GTR

Wrximposter- 06 WRX

Danmc- 06 WRX

KURTIS34- More kw the mat 34 GTT (hehe)

The_wolf- n15 sss

WAGON_BOY- Stagea

FeZ25- R34 GTT

Terry_GT-R34- FOZ :(

Levinboy- R33 GTR

Sydking- R33 GTS4

gtraaron- R33 GTR

buba- R34 GTT

luke GTR- Mystery!

Jason- SUSHI!

Jayson- R33 GTR (NomNom)

Norm- R34 GTR

Gaz - Silver S15 with the shiniest wheels on the planet

Jack - Green R32

MAYBE

TimmyMA70- SSS PULSAR

Luke Gtr- R32 GTR

Levinboy- R33 GTR

ill bring sushi to this provided im not hungover as a mofo

that didnt stop u last time hahahaha

Ok so, for the guys from the coast, lets meet at 8am at the rest spot at ourimbah just before you go onto the F3 will take us around 35min to get to the meet point according to google maps so 8am meet leave at 8:20 give us 40min to get to the shell by 9am. Bring enough fuel to get you to the shell

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=Freemans+Waterhole,+New+South+Wales&hl=en&ll=-33.333433,151.391129&spn=0.01929,0.042272&sll=-33.344637,151.371882&sspn=0.009644,0.021136&geocode=FQg4A_4dtq4FCQ%3BFWazCP4dvn0HCSmTKJ2YlzpzazEA7TIWaH0BBQ&oq=Ourimbah&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=16&t=m&z=15

Edited by T4NK

its come to my attention i have a flat tyre and no time to have it fixed :'(

even if i did, no driver cause mats going to geelong im fairly sure, who wants a farking passenger people? ill bring camera and shoot you ;)

its come to my attention i have a flat tyre and no time to have it fixed :'(

even if i did, no driver cause mats going to geelong im fairly sure, who wants a farking passenger people? ill bring camera and shoot you ;)

Yeah ill be away mate, still have your stockies at home too if you need something to roll on............

Where will Sam be? Cant he drive you?

i got stockies too, i just cant do any lifting, managed to screw my shoulder up again :(

You noodle nut! The cruise is still a week or so away, i am sure you can get a stockie on the car by then, tell muscles (your mum) to do it :P And film it for the lolz!

You noodle nut! The cruise is still a week or so away, i am sure you can get a stockie on the car by then, tell muscles (your mum) to do it :P And film it for the lolz!

im gunna attempt to get the flat (which was causing the shaky steering on way home) to the shop n get it fixed up cause i dont wana rep stockies up front i aint no honda civic burnout car!!! :ph34r:

im gunna attempt to get the flat (which was causing the shaky steering on way home) to the shop n get it fixed up cause i dont wana rep stockies up front i aint no honda civic burnout car!!! :ph34r:

Shouldnt have been the cause unless you had an Anvil in it lol....... It felt fine! Admittedly i was nearly asleep for most of that drive :ph34r:

Anyway i better GTFO this thread as i am no longer welcome lol :P

Both bloody whores!

Well Chris book your car in and I can take it to the mechanic for ya when I pick up my trophy?

Anyways give me a bell if you need

ill try have the tyre off tomorrow night, see if i can get mum to get it sorted while im stuck at work on light duties haha