SAU Community

Newcastle/central Coast Cruise To Broke And Back! 2/12/12

Ruxis

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can mate, should be worth the effort. Will be good to catchup again... been awhile.

Yes mate, for sure.

I never did get my Nismo suspension back from You-know-who either. But I think I read you bought some coilovers for your car in any case?

Anyway, definitely keen to head up for this cruise :yes:

Yes mate, for sure.

I never did get my Nismo suspension back from You-know-who either. But I think I read you bought some coilovers for your car in any case?

Anyway, definitely keen to head up for this cruise :yes:

Yea real shame about that mate, not good at all.

And yea, i did end up getting some coilovers, very happy with them, just need get sway bars for body roll and should be a very good package.

Hopefully catchyou next weekend mate!

ATTENDING (30)

Ruxis- R34 GTT

GTR34A- R34 GTR

mjh- R34 GTT

Chookie- R34 GTT

Humbla- R33 GTST

BenRthirtyfour- R34 GTT

Gtraaron- R33 GTR

Tank- R34 GTR

Beenowened- R33 GTST

RB25 SKYLINE- R33 GTST

Chad_- R32 GTR

Wrximposter- 06 WRX

Danmc- 06 WRX

KURTIS34- More kw the mat 34 GTT (hehe)

The_wolf- n15 sss

WAGON_BOY- Stagea

FeZ25- R34 GTT

Terry_GT-R34- FOZ :(

Levinboy- R33 GTR

Sydking- R33 GTS4

gtraaron- R33 GTR

buba- R34 GTT

luke GTR- Mystery!

Jason- SUSHI!

Jayson- R33 GTR (NomNom)

Norm- R34 GTR

Gaz - Silver S15 with the shiniest wheels on the planet

Jack - Green R32

Benny- XD

Paul- R34 GTR

MAYBE

TimmyMA70- SSS PULSAR

Luke Gtr- R32 GTR

Levinboy- R33 GTR

Dan- R33 GTS

get outta here you bloody whores!!

Aww Damn what happened??

Good time man! Do you have much work done? Hmm check that it has spat the gasket, like mine from nats haha.

Was awesome fun man, my best time was 1:16.4

last session just started ticking when opening the throttle but stop when i back off, ill try and take it off and check it after work on Monday cars got about 240kw but it has been running a bit rich so last dyno day made only 226kw, got coil overs , hks gtrs @ 17psi hi flow, apexii exhaust, i have been running nitto invos which have been alright, using my best sectors on my race chrono i could have done a 1 13.1 there was a couple of slow cars that held you up a bit and 3 out of the 5 sessions had red flags a couple of blown engines and people getting stuck at the end of the main straight haha i watched ya video on you tube i took my go pro as well so ill up load mine as well :)

just sounds like an injector on the way out man, surely you could just stay at the back of pack :)

oh really?? i thought yours was pretty standard! crazy!

blown engines?? who did you go with/what blew?

very keen to see it mate!! let me know!

yeah that could be it as well, i will do my best :P yeah a 180sx and a old bmw blew and a couple of others, i went down with a mate from work in his ve ss and his old man in a bmw m3 semi track car about 150K worth :P we was quick in the turns but i matched down the straight i got the fastest down the straight between all of us

I'm glad we're going on Sunday! Saturday in cessnock is 39 degrees sSunday is 26!

Got my aircon fixed last week and it's stuffed again (melted another aircon hose on exhaust) very happy it's cooler (very unhappy with my 300 dollar stupidity, cable ties aren't heat resistant)

Aww chookie! !! That sucks man!!!!

air cons over rated, makes me feel sick :/

i prefer windows down ;)

yeah hey not impressed, ill know friday if i have to soo ill keep you up 2 date considering i should have a driver too :)

if you have to work i think you should just call in sick... bar far a better option. priorities right?