Tank- R34 GTR

Beenowened- R33 GTST

RB25 SKYLINE- R33 GTST

Chad_- R32 GTR

Wrximposter- 06 WRX

MAYBE

TimmyMA70- SSS PULSAR

Luke Gtr- R32 GTR

I'm definitely in unless I come across a large sum of legitimate money and Figure out how to stash a 3071 between the engine and radiator....which would essentially make me a tad busy. But I highly doubt this will happen lol

Edited by the_wolf

i might be keen, will be an early day as im out Penrith ways.........

Would be good to see your beast out for a cruise :D Still love the look of it!!

True dat..... But if I won that I'd sell the pulsar lollllll

T51r 34 gtr would then be inevitable

Lol cant beat the sound of that...... Ill have to stay with the GTT for a long while yet, at least it kind of sounds like a baby T51r lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• An excellent question. Both answers are correct. I think the reality is that any Neo you get from Japan may well be the same as any other engine that has spent too many years in Japan. That being the problem of low to zero maintenance and oil changes, etc etc. So any Neo you get from Japan should be considered to be sufficiently risky to warrant planning to pull it apart and rebuild it anyway. That's a significant extra $3.5k impost on top of doing the same to your S2 engine, and the question has to be asked, would you rather have the (somewhat small) betterness of the Neo for $3.5k, or would you rather spend up to $3.5k on even better betternesses for the S2? New ECU? Better triggering? Better oil pump, sump, cam covers, etc?
    • Hi guys, I have a ECR33 97 model. Engine has a cracked ring land. Would it better to rebuild the series 2, or buy a second hand AWD 25det Neo from Japan from ~$3500 tidy it up a bit with new seals and so forth and use that?  I'm leaning more towards the NEO option but understandably they're very old engines too now, so could be just buying problems. Cheers.
    • I just had a little drive and monitored oil pressure with my MHD sensor and plugin. Its perfectly within range. ~40psi at idle, ~75-80psi just cruising and ~90-95psi at WOT.
    • Wow its great to see the old girl finally getting the love she deserved.  I owned this heap from 2006 until 2017, but it sat defected and stored for the last 5 years of ownership. The car had a very chequered history before i purchased it, i would of been the 3rd previous owner before it got to you. The original for sale post i purchased it from can be found here: All the chassis issues came with the car when i purchased it, the next owner after me did an engine swap right away and a respray before passing it on fairly quickly. Would love an update, did you even finish the build?