SAU Community

Newcastle/central Coast Cruise To Broke And Back! 2/12/12

Ruxis

ill be coming now, jarrads driving me to freemans and im riding as antz bitch for the day :)

gotta put camera on charge this arvo as ill be out all night and get home at 830 in morning :D

Sounds good mate, might have to chuck you into my mates xd for abit to get more rolling shots of mine ha

Hey boys unfortunantly i wont be able to make it now due to some car issues:( i wish i could have made it but now i have big problems

Ahh doesn't sound good mate, you blow the engine? Or worse?..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good and bad news about attendees, very keen for tomorrow!!

my wingman cant come now so if anyone wants to keep me company at the head of the pack let me know!

good and bad news about attendees, very keen for tomorrow!!

my wingman cant come now so if anyone wants to keep me company at the head of the pack let me know!

I'll be right behind ya,don't like bein last. :D

haha awesome, hopefully not right behind me!

because kangeroo suicide, will discuss with everyone tomorrow on keeping distance haha.

half tempted to bring zali along for the ride but she may need a bit more practice before she hits a windy road.

its raining so mine is too :D

btw guys, if its raining the cruise is ofcoarse still on and wont really effect us. the pub should be able to fit everyone just fine.

Partly cloudy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

Im feeling shit myself to, my eyes feel like they have been glued shut, think im getting conjunctivitis, ill head out to the 8am ish meet i set up and if no one turns up im gona head home to sleep then see a doctor later today.