November Monthly Meet - Garage Cafe

emts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHA Why don't we all just meet up in a massive carpark and order pizza??? Easier, tastier, and no one has to break balls to leave...

haha yeh good idea. and everyone get the gtrs out this time

LOL I think out of the whole attendance last time there was only 2 GTRs :/. Shame if you ask me. So many cars there that weren't even skylines but theres sooo many nice GTRs around. Take a look at the show n shine pics....

I give no f**ks for the cars or types of cars, it's the people that I like seeing at these meets...so I'm glad we've got more non-Skylines. Than Skylines. It's better than people ditching the scene / their friends after they sell their car.

I give no f**ks for the cars or types of cars, it's the people that I like seeing at these meets...so I'm glad we've got more non-Skylines. Than Skylines. It's better than people ditching the scene / their friends after they sell their car.

Ill fly my bird in

just come in your friends skyline then lol

u give no f*cks? lol thats a new one

i thought it was "couldnt give 2 f*cks" lmao