You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yes, the reverse camera works perfectly fine, which makes me think that the screen is working.  I had the same theory that something is not plugged in properly or not plugged in at all, but I’ve plugged in all the cables that I can.  My Nav system is seperate from the screen and the stereo is seperate from the climate control too. The climate control works and the screen seems to be working, so must be something from the actual stereo itself. Although its partially working since I can hear sound and change channels/source. None of the cables are marked so I don’t know which ones are for display or what any of the cables are for. Happy to send a photo of the cables and the AV unit.
    • I can see straight away that there is a difference in the relationship of the steering arm outer hole wrt the main body pf the knuckle. So there's no way that it would all just go back together with the various arms (ie tie rods) set to the lengths that work with the original knuckle.
    • I think the question is, with a R33 GTR, using the alignment settings that that Sydneykid posted.... ....what wheels will fit in the guards without scrubbing with those settings for camber/caster. I do not know the answer to this.
    • Spray carby cleaner around all gaskets and other possible vac leak locations on the inlet manifold. See if the revs change somewhere. If so, vac leak found.   Plug in Consult and see what the ECU says it is doing to the IACV. It will tell you how many "steps" it is commanding it to open. If it is not commanding it to open more than normal, then the problem is elsewhere. If the ECU is trying to drive the IACV really far open, then you know that it is either ECU cray cray or some input to it telling ti be stupid.
    • >-9000   Like sheesh. What fricken' car?