No Wonder Women Don't Get Into Gym...

JEPPE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@JEPPE - sorry wasn't clear. I meant that the two main reasons I think that girls don't hit the weights is: because they think they will get massive muscles, and because weights is where most guys are, and guys will most likely ogle girls in spandex, and (not all) girls like being ogled at.

Ah yeah cool get 'cha.

f**king women. Seriously just wear trakky dacks and a loose top, then there's nothing for the guys to look at! And quit layering on copious amounts of makeup ffs and worrying about your appearence!

Why am I preaching to women here? Deeeeerrrrrrp.

Women logic is not logic... impossible battle.

yeah these three creepy indians that just stop what they're doing and basically stare at any girl in the free weights area

shit even makes me uncomfortable

I would loooooove for them to do that while I have my boxing gear on -_-

Edited by JEPPE

Yeah, I think any girl would be stupid not to know that guys are going to take a peek. Girls do it to guys all the time. And if they're not ok with it then good luck to them.

Another way to fix is 24hr gym and head in super late or early. Solved!

That's just how you pick up chicks.

everyone knows that.

you stare at them like you're trying to burn a hole in them.

if that doesn't work, try it with your hands in your pockets.

If all else fails, wait in the car park in your car till the chick leaves and then drive past and beep your horn.

Women love that shit.

Can't go wrong.

Guaranteed*

*guarantee is limited to Bankstown and Blacktown in Sydney only

That's just how you pick up chicks.

everyone knows that.

you stare at them like you're trying to burn a hole in them.

if that doesn't work, try it with your hands in your pockets.

If all else fails, wait in the car park in your car till the chick leaves and then drive past and beep your horn.

Women love that shit.

Can't go wrong.

Guaranteed*

*guarantee is limited to Bankstown and Blacktown in Sydney only

what, no burnouts?

Yeah, I think any girl would be stupid not to know that guys are going to take a peek. Girls do it to guys all the time. And if they're not ok with it then good luck to them.

that's unlucky that you'd have to time your workouts around getting peeked at by guys hahahaha

Some of the girls at my gym seem not to do any exercise, but constantly walk around lapping up the stares and whispers. Way to pay a subscription for your ego feeds lol.

Then there are the identical twin Asian guys who introduce themselves to every new girl in the gym and will step over your bloody corpse to say hi to girls before you, spending more time talking than pushing and pulling. Not surprisingly, they don't see much success with the ladies or the weights.

Good point re. girls gym 'outfits'... my Mrs wears the tight singlets and yoga pants and it's pretty funny when I catch a guy looking... they get all embarrassed and look away like I'm going to get upset or something... I'm like dude, we're married, look all you want lol... I'm a bit of a perv too hehe

...although I'm not perving, I'm checking their form...

even funnier when guys approach her for a chat or to give her 'tips'... how come nobody ever talks to me in the gym? (apparently it's because I look pissed off the whole time)

Lovin some SLDL in those yoga pants... pro-tip: use the mirrors;)

This!

I admit if I'm doing mainly free weights or stuff in the ''guy area'' I will go to the gym earlier or later rather than my normal 5.30pm timeslot, but mainly because I'm a little bit intimidated more than anything!

using mirrors feels like watching TV

shit just isnt the same

agreed, though sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, like when they're kind of facing you hahaha

having said that, this is stupid to say but: sometimes I wish the girls wouldn't be there so i can maintain 100% concentration

Edited by darksky34

agreed, though sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, like when they're kind of facing you hahaha

having said that, this is stupid to say but: sometimes I wish the girls wouldn't be there so i can maintain 100% concentration

You know how I know you're gay?

Leesh - do you have an after pic of that before pic in your avatar?

if your distracted by girls while in the middle of a set the weight isn't heavy enough... perving is between sets entertainment... don't look too long though, that's not the sort of 'pump' you want

lol @ mirrors being like TV... you have a valid point

Some of the girls at my gym seem not to do any exercise, but constantly walk around lapping up the stares and whispers. Way to pay a subscription for your ego feeds lol.

I've been seeing a bit of this now that I'm more regular. Chicks will sit on a machine for 10 minutes doing the lightest reps and not even breaking a sweat or grunt. Then they get up in their sexy tight spandex and strut around with their towel on their shoulder for 5 minutes and repeat. I giggle.

even funnier when guys approach her for a chat or to give her 'tips'... how come nobody ever talks to me in the gym? (apparently it's because I look pissed off the whole time)

Haha, maybe that's why guys haven't approached me yet. The most commonly asked question I get in life is 'Charlie, why are you so angry?' when it's just my normal face! Probably the reason why I never get guys talking to me in general haha, works for me!

This!

I admit if I'm doing mainly free weights or stuff in the ''guy area'' I will go to the gym earlier or later rather than my normal 5.30pm timeslot, but mainly because I'm a little bit intimidated more than anything!

I'm a bit intimidated too, more so I like going to the gym but only when I have a buddy unless I'm doing a very routine workout that I know well. If I'm using any machines I want someone there to help me on my form so that I don't look like a complete freak doing it wrong. Also having a guy mate there probably helps with deterring the stares and 'helpful tips'

if your distracted by girls while in the middle of a set the weight isn't heavy enough... perving is between sets entertainment... don't look too long though, that's not the sort of 'pump' you want

lol @ mirrors being like TV... you have a valid point

sigh, when will this endless need for clarification end? I meant 100% concentration in my rest between sets. minimise rest, save more time. AND I'm not saying I use my entire rest time to look. not even close.

having said that, i saw a girl doing tricep pulldowns with the v-bar attachment on the cables with flared elbows, thought to myself "oh that's bad form, should say something" but then i realised that it would probably be taken the wrong way. not to mention I'm no pro myself, but I do know that the elbows are to stay by the side.

Edited by darksky34

(apparently it's because I look pissed off the whole time)

Yer I have the same problem, angry face while lifting FTL... Those three Indian guys would look classic just staring, snap a pic next time (dw ur male they won't even notice u doing it :P)

having said that, i saw a girl doing tricep pulldowns with the v-bar attachment on the cables with flared elbows, thought to myself "oh that's bad form, should say something" but then i realised that it would probably be taken the wrong way. not to mention I'm no pro myself, but I do know that the elbows are to stay by the side.

She may take it the wrong way... but if you said the above in a completely non seedy way then I think it's way way better than just leaving it. I know guys don't tell other guys because they're most likely get uppity about being critiqued then bust a cap in your arse... or something. BUT a girl will most likely either listen, or at least think about it and check it later, maybe do some research.

I get heaps of tips from many different sources and sometimes they contradict but if I didn't have the tips then I would never go searching to see what was really the right way to go.

So I'm all for speaking up :)

sigh, when will this endless need for clarification end? I meant 100% concentration in my rest between sets. minimise rest, save more time. AND I'm not saying I use my entire rest time to look. not even close.

This need for clarification will continue for as long as you use terms like this^

:)