SAU Community

group a gtr???

Nissan Skyline GTR R32, 47000kms, Group A, violet purple, heavily modified, Ray's Engineering wheels, immaculate condition, 3 year warranty optional, $30500 negotiable, BNR-32R. DL-19135. Japstyle Imports PARRAMATTA 0410-06 2145

whats a group a gtr?? i know of the group a racing division, that the gtr had to be made in production for but was there a group a gtr from the factory. or a gtr with a group a engine.

what sort of specs does it have??

how do you know if your car is a group a??

the dealer told me that mine was a group a but i thought he was just bullshitting

on my rego the model is r3292a. does that mean anything?? can you guys check your rego papers to see what it says.

the dealer said its a group a cause the engine no ends with a "a". i just thought he was making it up. he said that the group a has about 280hp over 250hp of a standard gtr.

ive searched everywhere and cant find any info on it.

thanks

josh

the dealer said its a group a cause the engine no ends with a "a". i just thought he was making it up. he said that the group a has about 280hp over 250hp of a standard gtr.

thanks

josh

Every GT-R has 280+hp.

im sure that car was in an early edition of hpi and was built by macchina japan

i remember looking at it when it was for sale sometime ago,will try and dig up mag it may have some info ??

ive search everywhere and founf nothing so i think the dealers on this one and my one and just making shit up
Yes, talking shit for sure...

Evo_Lee got it right, the only "Group A" type R32 GT-R was the Nismo version (for Group A homologation)

To be some sort of Australian delivered group A, it needs to :

*Be an Australian delivered GTR. Since 'Group A' reffers to that period and category of racing.

*Have a diff and trans oil cooler standard

*Have the 260kmh speedo

*Have an aerial on the roof

*Have the Nissan 'hamburger style' badge on the bonnet.