SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your V-Series Today?

i traded my old wheels for them on gumtree, but ebay has a varrstoen seller which seems legit.

had some basic coilover i found on this page but might upgraded later on to bc's

all i needed to do was rolled the guards and had to shave a bit or my rear bumper lip inside and also camber

hope that helped rawzz

Thanks Mate.

Yeah I ve sent messages to varrstoen aus via their website and ebay page but no reply. I wanna know whether any of their te37 or ce28 reps come in 2 tone ( polished dish and black spokes).

Thanks Mate.

Yeah I ve sent messages to varrstoen aus via their website and ebay page but no reply. I wanna know whether any of their te37 or ce28 reps come in 2 tone ( polished dish and black spokes).

i used to chat with that guy, forgot his name though. Varrstoen is quality rims and if ur not a brand whore or after a seriously light weight rims then its the way to go. any of their rims comes in matte black as standard, any other colour , even custom will cost extra 100$ per rim, so do ur math :). order from varrstoen website directly is a bit cheaper. if you google u will find his number :).

actually, just found in an old thread, here is the details

Hello Mate,

I am the Distributor for Australia !

I think you have addded the Varrstoen Aus page on FB but our office number is 075444 4784

Hope to hear from you soon

John

Been an exciting couple of days.

IMG_116154231084787.jpeg IMG_116164171367000.jpeg

There is so much win right here. Its going to be forking awesome!!!

High five to not having the right motor in your V35. Post up how its going. In considered this in my sedan but its been done so i didnt.

Moar pics and sounds when its done!!

• Like 1

There is so much win right here. Its going to be forking awesome!!!

High five to not having the right motor in your V35. Post up how its going. In considered this in my sedan but its been done so i didnt.

Moar pics and sounds when its done!!

Cheers mate, Dunno if its the first in australia can't seem to find anything over the net.

some people are with it and some are against it.

Can't please everyone now lol

More pics to come when turbo is mounted. Yes you heard correct, Turbo!

Cheers mate, Dunno if its the first in australia can't seem to find anything over the net.

Tell them to get f**ked mate. Theyre just a tad jealous they your doing something different. Im getting the same off people.

I know a guy in the states who has done it in a sedan. But in aus i think youd be one of the first if not the first. I rekon a supercharged V8 with the whine would sound tits.

F**k what people say. Its your car, your choice.

Good on ya man!!

Edited by Howaitonaito

like like like like!

Whats the plans for the car, track drift, or just street?

Tell them to get f**ked mate. Theyre just a tad jealous they your doing something different. Im getting the same off people.

I know a guy in the states who has done it in a sedan. But in aus i think youd be one of the first if not the first. I rekon a supercharged V8 with the whine would sound tits.

F**k what people say. Its your car, your choice.

Good on ya man!!

Cheers mate, appreciate the kind words!

Didn't want to spend the money on the crappy VQ donk.

Originally was just gonna be N/A with a big cam and nitrous but bit the bullet and going turbo.

like like like like!

Whats the plans for the car, track drift, or just street?

Just a street car/drag car with the occasion powercruise and that.

It's got a built manualised TH400 behind it.

Cheers mate, appreciate the kind words!

Didn't want to spend the money on the crappy VQ donk.

Originally was just gonna be N/A with a big cam and nitrous but bit the bullet and going turbo.

Just a street car/drag car with the occasion powercruise and that.

It's got a built manualised TH400 behind it.

Im swapping to the stagea VQ25DET donk. I dont mind VQ power actually. It has its own unique sound and qualities. If i had the choice id got VQ over RB. Id go a rotary over an RB. Just so common and over done here. I can understand VQs arent to everyones liking tho and this will be awesome.

What state are you in? I know that in Qld, a car can't have an engine with a displacement greater than 3 times the cars weight, with a turbo or supercharger.

I was contemplating a 5l V8 with a decent turbo but the rules up here wot allow it.

Biggest I could go was a 4.5L then add a turbo - which is still tempting.

One of the guys up here put an ls1 in a 33 and then realised, far too late that he can't boost it. Just a bit of a heads up mate.

i used to chat with that guy, forgot his name though. Varrstoen is quality rims and if ur not a brand whore or after a seriously light weight rims then its the way to go. any of their rims comes in matte black as standard, any other colour , even custom will cost extra 100$ per rim, so do ur math :). order from varrstoen website directly is a bit cheaper. if you google u will find his number :).

actually, just found in an old thread, here is the details

Hello Mate,

I am the Distributor for Australia !

I think you have addded the Varrstoen Aus page on FB but our office number is 075444 4784

Hope to hear from you soon

John

Thanks Justin,

I am not in a hurry so I didnt bother calling them, just emailed to see what they have but they seem that they are not checking their emails.. :) will give them a call when I am planing to get the wheels maybe next month.

Do you happen to have the SAU forum user ID for this guy by any chance so I could PM him?

Thanks