SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Had a fiddle with tyre pressures today and managed to get pulled over by the police, The police officer was cool and had a little look over the car and did not say anything besides "it looks well looked after".

You have to be happy with that

ACT police don't seem like a bad bunch

Agreed. Far less painful than in some other states, unless your a dickhead then you generally get equal and warranted treatment

Exactly right!

I have driven past them, had the behind me and been breath tested and never had an issue. It doesn't seem like they have the same import attitude that other states do

Totally agree with that one. I've been pulled over plenty of times. Even had my car checked over by a couple guys in suits with the coppers a couple of months ago dropping a mate home at about 2am. No issues whatsoever :)

Agreed. Far less painful than in some other states, unless your a dickhead then you generally get equal and warranted treatment

Dickson make up for what the cops don't do though.

• Like 1

Just now I've booked the Stag in for a roadworthy inspection at Dickson for Monday afternoon.

(was going to go with Ultimate Tunes but the car has the Purple import sticker, lame)

*fingers crossed*

Haha you nob head.

Yeah - might take it for a full detail somewhere as I don't trust myself to get every spot. Ease of mind as well.

they will just take a cut compound to the car. Invest in a good wax and keep the wax up.