SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Big single while its out ;)

NTY i like my twins.

TL;DR

I didn't run it much after hearing the knocking. Adrian just had a look at it seems to have gone after 5-10 minutes worth of running. Either way it will get towed in tomorrow. Incoming new Koyorad Radiator (Kyle, AC gear? =) i mentioned to Adrian you had some) and a few other bits and pieces. So it seems everything MIGHT be ok. But i won't hold my breath.

Fitted the drivers side control finally

post-40722-0-16723500-1396142504_thumb.jpg

Started removing side skirts, I have a set of standard GTR ones coming

post-40722-0-12796300-1396142576_thumb.jpgpost-40722-0-89439700-1396142637_thumb.jpg

This little screw was inside the back of the door jam

post-40722-0-94129900-1396142722_thumb.jpg

Now for the removal and to look at all the gunge lol

post-40722-0-13800000-1396142825_thumb.jpgpost-40722-0-48151400-1396142840_thumb.jpgpost-40722-0-65995000-1396142851_thumb.jpg

I'm very excited to see no bodgy repairs done to the side. I have seen some build threads where they weren't so lucky.

It's amazing how much crud can build up under things.

Was very similar in under the rear bar of the Wagz.

Despite plenty of stuff I need to do to the 2 lines, today using some radiator hose, a hose clamp and the lid off a tin of corn, I made a plate for behind the steering wheel so the horn on the Wagz will work with the R34 wheel. (previous effort worked untill I turned the wheel) :laugh:

• Like 1

Despite plenty of stuff I need to do to the 2 lines, today using some radiator hose, a hose clamp and the lid off a tin of corn, I made a plate for behind the steering wheel so the horn on the Wagz will work with the R34 wheel. (previous effort worked untill I turned the wheel) :laugh:

Haha engineering at its best :)

Its pretty filthy but cleaned of pretty easily, I'm going to get a pressure pack made up and touch it all up if the rain holds out next week, fingers crossed.

I got the passenger side off, the sikaflex was it better condition so it was a little more painful. I couldn't get the passenger side control arm on before the rain hit though :(

Capital Auto Paints in Fyshwick are Great for making up colour code matched Spraycans! I have and do recommend. :thumbsup:

It's always intrigued me that Skylines have a pair of Feeble, Anemic little horns.

I replaced the 33 horns ages ago to something a little beefier. (cheapo pair off Ebay) but still better.

It seems the R31 only has one little weak sauce horn!

Well not anymore! Hahaha... This arvo I wired in my old R33 pair, the original R31 and another I had spare.

Might still be Weak but now there's 4 of them! :laugh:

• Like 1

Capital Auto Paints in Fyshwick are Great for making up colour code matched Spraycans! I have and do recommend. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that :)

I have always used the autobahn jobbies, but only ever got metallic. The first can was great, the nozzle sprayed beautifully, the second can (months and months later) was terrible. The colour was good but sprayed like white. I swapped the nozzels and then it was sweet.