SAU Community

Iebc Jaycar

steph972

You can use it normally open or normally closed. Just use some short bits of pipe and blow through it and touch the wires to the battery and try different combinations of ports until you get the effect you want.

"Has posted equally stupid posts elsewhere.

Don't waste time" it's a response for me? :angry:

be quiet, wretch :mad:

It's not stupid, because if the restrictor connect in the intake admission, i can to connect the 3rd way of the solenoid with this restrictor?

schema001.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• They replace springs for sure. The remade in USA throttle springs feel much stiffer than the originals. 
    • Lol, yeh...the things we tell ourselves. I slap my motors together myself and havent lost one yet. ECU setup is worth 6 times any motor i have built....lol so....yeh its masturbatory    Help me Steve, got an Emtron KV8 and thinking P14 Black Box with C127 or AEM ED7/ CD7.  Ive got my old Aim MXL and Race Technology DASH2 so no rush for dashes; next step is PDM with PWM as i still street drive the old girl and fuel does warm up with 550l/min cranking through the lines just potting around along with thermo fans   Lol justvspent 14hrs doing my wiring diagrams in CAD to help work out wtf im doing
    • Congrats on the upgrade For sure, just give someone like Castle Hill Exhaust a call. I was just looking today, the factory system is twin 45mm so I'm pretty sure there is gains to be made
    • It feels like it has been ages. Will be there. Looking forward to it!
    • i looked at a HKS Exhaust for my 400R and the pricing was out of this world like to get it posted from the US is crazy. it was more then $2000 postage and i understand its a heavy item but thats just a cat back like $5000 for a cat back exhaust to my door imo is crazy. There was a  performance shop offering me a similar exhaust for $8k sure they just got it posted to and trying to make some extra cash though they said labor costs of installing but yer cat back and im paying $3k labor yerr nah. I remember i got a custom exhaust made for my TX3 back in the day from Hitech Mufflers on Parramatta Rd just wondering if i could get one these days for under $5k for my VR37?