SAU Community

(Vic) '89 R32 Gtr, Excellent Condition, 274Rwkw, Rwc

1989 NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GT-R

$21,000 (Price is negotiable for serious buyer)

Immaculate condition inside and out, no expense has been spared on the maintenance and upkeep of this vehicle. I have a file with over $22,000 in receipts from myself and the previous owners dating back to 2005 when the vehicle was imported with 54,500kms on the clock.

It has always had the best quality parts and products used regardless of expense. Very well taken care of and always garaged. Weekend car only and rarely driven, serviced every 6 months or 3000kms with quality parts and oils.

Current tune and work carried out at Racepace Motorsport. Car is currently making 273.8rwkw at 16 psi.

Some of the mods include:

Apexi power FC

Tomei cam gears

Steel wheel standard turbos (fully rebuilt cores and balanced. Car had original factory turbos before being changed to these)

Attain front pipes into a high flow 3inch system with a very original factory look to it

Tomei fuel pump

Injectors from an R34 GTR Nur

Racepace custom clutch

Apexi panel filter

Cusco front and rear strut braces

Toyo r1r tires

Australian standards Immobilizer (installed without any cutting or drilling to maintain originality of vehicle)

A full major service was carried out on the vehicle which included new water pump, timing belt and all bearings etc. All fluids have also been changed from the diffs to transfer case, gearbox, brakes, attessa etc.

In order to maintain the originality of the vehicle all modifications have been completed to the highest standards and to ensure the longevity of the vehicle.

For further details please don’t hesitate to call. All tests welcome and encouraged as the quality of the vehicle speaks for itself. Price is negotiable for serious buyers.

post-96377-0-01568700-1358903876_thumb.jpgpost-96377-0-48708600-1358903915_thumb.jpgpost-96377-0-91970800-1358903925_thumb.jpgpost-96377-0-09913500-1358903940_thumb.jpgpost-96377-0-15330400-1358903955_thumb.jpgpost-96377-0-80148800-1358903966_thumb.jpg

Ian Zero422 739 052

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• To add to that very useful summary, even in the race/rally r32 gtr I have good quality, new(ish) poly bushes everywhere because that is what rules require, and the handling is excellent. Of course, the car doesn't do many klm but I'd still expect poly bushes to last better in road use than sphericals (especially as I have a couple of klm of dirt road to stuff sphericals up) I would change the front upper arms to spherical if I was allowed to, because the poly bushes flog out often, but otherwise new bushes (and ball joints) and a good alignment can make a world of difference
    • Any chance you can get a Nistune board installed instead and set the speed limit to whatever your tires can handle?
    • Hi all, I need to get this HKS SLD attached to my stock ECU because I've now got the German autobahn and faster European circuits to contend with.  The car is a manual 2dr ER34 with an AT ECU and I've realised the AT ECU has two pins for speed sensor signals: Pin 29: Vehicle speed sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 2) Pin *58: Output shaft rotation sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 1) - *RB25DET A/T model only Before I go butchering this harness, is anyone sure of which pin is the correct one for signal adjustment? The attached document from HKS indicates pin 29 but I found this situation mentioned in the following thread on a different forum (R34 GTT Auto Trans Speed Cut Problem | Zerotohundred) mentioning pin 58 needing to be altered by member zephuros, albeit it seems to be for an RSM-GP and the info appears to be old.  R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-2.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-3.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-1.pdf HKS SLD Vehicle Pin out P59-P70 ER34-pages.pdf
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.