SAU Community

Sale Hks F-Con Sz For Nissan Stagea 35

leks-auto

Seems a shame to me to hack up a perfectly good engine loom just to make a field harness, especially as it still won't work. There are more pins required than our plugs have so unless you can find spares you're buggered.

It's hard enough to get the fcon running without trying to get an untested harness to work... I assume Ryan you were talking about the same place making them up?

Seems a shame to me to hack up a perfectly good engine loom just to make a field harness, especially as it still won't work. There are more pins required than our plugs have so unless you can find spares you're buggered.

It's hard enough to get the fcon running without trying to get an untested harness to work... I assume Ryan you were talking about the same place making them up?

Dude, everything was modelled from the actual HKS VQ25det harness and would all be replicated. It was the harness connectors that were required as they seem to be next to impossible to source (unless ordering in batches off 1000). Everything else was the same as the HKS unit.

Dude, until they have proven that it will work all they have is a hacked up engine harness. Can they source the ecu pins? A couple of plastic connectors can't be too hard to source.

The VQ25dd uses the same plug, perhaps they are easier to get a hold of if you have access to the pins?

The trees!

Ahh, yes; the trees...

And as for your daughters; send 'em over.

I've got a ditty for them too.

Edited by Daleo