SAU Community

Ps4 Officially Announced This Morning

25GTT

Hell,we only just got a new ps3 and have't even set it up yet...still waiting for my other half to download the software etc.

other ps3 shat itself.

I dont think the ps4 will prove itself to be better than ps3 :P

:unsure:

From what I'm hearing it is quite a step up from the PS3. I want one, but I dont mind waiting for stock to come back into Aus

Maybe someone was nice and pre-ordered me one for christmas... doubt it but lol

• Like 1

Ps4 is a massive improvement! The biggest piss off about it is it doesn't play ps3 games! I like the whole choose your own music streaming while still playing the game. Haven't played around to much with everything though.

My tip if you guys want one and haven't pre ordered yet. Wait for big w to do there next preorder release. I went looking for a ps4 on release day hoping to try get one. I couldn't :( so I went checking pre order dates, every where wasn't until end of January. Went to big w and ended up getting one about 2 weeks later on their pre order :)

Ps4 is a massive improvement! The biggest piss off about it is it doesn't play ps3 games! I like the whole choose your own music streaming while still playing the game. Haven't played around to much with everything though.

My tip if you guys want one and haven't pre ordered yet. Wait for big w to do there next preorder release. I went looking for a ps4 on release day hoping to try get one. I couldn't :( so I went checking pre order dates, every where wasn't until end of January. Went to big w and ended up getting one about 2 weeks later on their pre order :)

How do you see when they are doing pre-orders or do you just have to go ask?