SAU Community

Gtr R34 N1 Turbos Garret 2860S -7

Hi all

Up for sale is my genuine R34 N1's for sale. Currently on my 32gtr making 300kws reason for selling is that i am going single now. Great condition with no shaft play. Will come with autobhan dumps, manifolds and exhaust. Looking for $1200 ono call Moe on 0405942465

Hi all

Up for sale is my genuine R34 N1's for sale. Currently on my 32gtr making 300kws reason for selling is that i am going single now. Great condition with no shaft play. Will come with autobhan dumps, manifolds and exhaust. Looking for $1200 ono call Moe on 0405942465

Are these the turbos that you tried to sell me with the fracture in the wastgate port?

can you show photos of units and also provide core part numbers.

Are these the turbos that you tried to sell me with the fracture in the wastgate port?

can you show photos of units and also provide core part numbers.

Don't really know what your talking about mate i have never spoken to you untill now lol

as for photos mate i can get them not so sure they will be clear as the are on the car as per my thread.

The turbos came in the car when i bought it so not sure how many k's but seem to be working fine. I havn't taken them off yet just incase sau members want to see them in action!!!!!

Edited by moegtst

• 2 weeks later...