SAU Community

Sau:sa Track Day #7 - With Passengers!

SAU-SA Exec

Thank you to all at SAU for making my first time at a grip event an enjoyable day. I was pretty happy with the GTR. I think its the first time in 3 years it had a decent thrashing. I just need to get my times lower.

Hope all is well with the Fliggymobile

• Like 1

Great day guys, big thanks to everyone who played a part in organising it! I threw a power steering belt on my first lap of the day...so off to Repco for a replacement. Thanks to the lads who gave me a hand to get it changed over quickly and get the s14 back on track asap! Ended up pulling a PB with a passenger in the car...first time I've done that! Did a solo run after and ended up getting another PB of 1:16.01!! Very happy with how the new tyres/alignment went, was also good to meet a few new faces.

Awsome day taking the new 32 for it's first grip day. Massive thanks for the SAU SA Exec team for organising the day, great work and the layout worked really well. Hope next time I can have decent tyres instead of 205's all round.

Massive thanks to Munro for the burn in the 33, best car I've ever been in.

Had a blast on the burn out pad at the end hence why I went back out. Ended up splitting a heater pipe at the end so spose that's good compared to what else could have happened and car will be fixed Saturday.

Fliggy

I had a gread day out there yesterday for my first track day. Im definitely looking forward to the next one.

I need to stop myself from thinking about more power now though :)