SAU Community

Who killed the r34 this morning!

Intensevil

HEY!! hahaha :rofl: i don't want to think about that, and i don't want that mental picture in my head thank you very much! :P

They sure taking their sweet time with deregistration and 'bill of loading' etc. Just wanna get it all so i can get the stupid import approval underway. Can't do anything until the ppl with their hands on my wang throw me some paperwork

LOL speaking of smashed skyline. Saw one (r33) go off the road in Abbots St in Dandenong :) Didnt see the owner only the Cop. Just shows wat happens if u drive like an idiot

Yup. Was a friend/work colleague of mine. Haven't seen it in the flesh, but heard all about it of course! It was a truck that plowed through, no idea who's at fault however...

His wife was driving at the time, he just got dropped of at work. Luckily everyone's alright - that the main thing!

Sorry to hear about your near scrape with him/her, Intensevil - I trust his driving but have always worried about her behind the wheel! Does have full comp, so a replacement is already in the works... (Sorry, nothing available for the vultures!)

Somehow I think the replacement will only be driven by one person from now on! :D

All this talk of wrecked skylines is making my wallet nervous. Insurance coming up in a few months. =(

Was hoping with more skylines turning up on the roads that they would be cheaper to insure, more parts etc.

But when they keep crashing into things, then insurer will use it as an excuse to rape harder =p.

Anyhow, tough luck about accidents.