SAU Community

J-Spec

Albus

Hahahahahahaahhahah.

Post has teh Lolz.

Wouldn't be a p plater would you buddy? Or on your Ls?

1FOB is roughly 0.56 AUD. close enough.

Gtr will run like poo and you will lose to VN commodores.

dont know where you got 1FOB = .56AUD, but FOB does mean 'Free on Board' and 1AUD equates to what ever the going YEN rate is at the time of money exchange which at the moment is about 95 yen, when I paid for my GTR 2 weeks ago I got an exchange rate of 99.38 YEN through ozforex international money transfer company, they pay a much better transfer rate than banks and dodgy joints like western union, and very helpful through the whole process! If I went through a bank to transfer the money I would have ended up paying an extra $600!

Removing the turbos should be ok as long as you can get a polarizer. They were used on some Brock commodores in the 80's.

:D and some say it actually makes the car ride more comfortable too.. a truly miracle device :rofl2:

dont know where you got 1FOB = .56AUD, but FOB does mean 'Free on Board' and 1AUD equates to what ever the going YEN rate is at the time of money exchange which at the moment is about 95 yen, when I paid for my GTR 2 weeks ago I got an exchange rate of 99.38 YEN through ozforex international money transfer company, they pay a much better transfer rate than banks and dodgy joints like western union, and very helpful through the whole process! If I went through a bank to transfer the money I would have ended up paying an extra $600!

Interwebz

Srs business.