SAU Community

FS: Digital dash and rs232 for stock ecus

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
one quick question i have a z31 200zr wot hasent got he consult connector but i have a 32 rb20det in the car and a 32 ecu can i hard wire it into the car ??? and any ideas how

The consult plug comes straight from the ecu, have a look at the ecu pinouts and you should be able to figure out which pins u need for the consult.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

is the tool capable of displaying the hicas system status on a r33 gts-t? my friend is having hicas issues with his r33 and took the car to a nissan dealer. they gave him a printout of the hicas system status and problem appears to be motor voltage. if your tool does show hicas status it'd be a great help in finding the problem.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Fellas,

I’ve only just been able to test Impakts consult display on my R32 GTR as the car has undergone an engine rebuild that took longer than expected.

The unit is brilliant, displays all sensor information and even has a peak hold feature that I have found indispensable. I’ve also hooked it up to the laptop for data logging.

To have the information live while driving without having to haul a laptop around is a godsend.

Sorry for the late review Impakt it been unavoidable.

The unit has paid for itself already, showing that I had a faulty left hand oxygen sensor.

ADM