SAU Community

Bnr34 Or R35

C4a0s

Hi all

probably asked a lot of times already...but just wondering what are your thoughts on it...

if money wasnt really an issue( i wish :rolleyes: ) which would you choose? a V spec 2 nur or a R35

for me.. I've sat in a BNR34 with a HKS RB28 and the R35... no doubt the R35 is really comfy and fast, it just doesnt cut it...for me. I'd pick a BNR34 anytime :wub:

I'd have a beast as 34...

In saying that if money wasnt an option that 34 would have some form of twin turbed LS in it

*mother of all facepalms*

the 35 is no doubt a crazy fast car, but ive always loved the bnr34 the most since i was a kid, so thats my choice, in bayside blue, or black :D

same here.... except for the kid part.. :whistling: but after seeing the millennium jade color... i have to say it grows on u..

Bnr34. Don't like cars that are overly electronic. Kenmeri any day of the week though. :)

me too... that said... if anything fails...it'll be a bitch to troubleshoot

I'd have a beast as 34...

In saying that if money wasnt an option that 34 would have some form of twin turbed LS in it

after reading some of your posts.... i was kinda expecting u to say that... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

*mother of all facepalms*

i know!!! *faints*

Edited by C4a0s

Yup. Tick.

And thinking back nearly 15 years...

Where would Nissan be today if Carlos Ghosn hadn't become head of Nissan and demanded the R&D of the R35?

there also the little thing about "involvement with a manual box" i know new double clutches are stupid quick / fast and is the way of the future. but not sure about pleasure of driving aspect.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Really comes down to user requirements, I have found my 324mm 350Z Brembo front set up more than sufficient for track use, especially for Wakefield Park with good brake pads. At Sydney Motorsport Park the GP Circuit can be a bit taxing on the braking system, I find by the 3rd hot lap there's rapid degradation in braking performance but at that point non semi slick tyres are about to give up anyway. And yes, the brakes are effective, slowing me down from 230km/h+ each time going into turn 1. Street use, it's more than enough for street activities. Most of the time people complain their brakes aren't sufficient, it's due to incorrect bleeding, poor choice of friction material, or faulty master cylinders.
    • I'm about to sell my Attakd kit actually, so if you want a budget 2nd hand kit they definitely do work, though make sure you update your BMC when/if you do. Just keep in mind that buying pads (for any aftermarket kit) can be a bit more complicated when you have an aftermarket caliper. Not all brands make pads in the shapes and sizes you may want, no matter what you end up with.
    • Hey guys, I had an R32 M/T RB20DET in my S13 quite a while ago, however I have replaced the chassis harness on the S13 and picked up a new motor (A31 A/T RB20DET according to the ECU) and I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out the dash wiring (specifically the black/pink wire for the fuel pump).  It seems this A31 loom is quite different at the dash connector and there is not even a black/pink wire anywhere on the engine loom (on one of the 5 dash plugs that are there), or on the ECU for that matter.  Every pinout I have seen is totally different from the actual wires on my ECU and i'm at a loss on how to wire this thing into my S13....     Any ideas?   In summary : A31 A/T engine loom/ecu pinouts are different than any pinouts i have seen online (specifically around pin 18 Fuel Pump Relay) 
    • What are you doing with the car? Drags, sprints, racing? A decent upgrade of dba 4000 rotors, good quality pads (endless, project mu, intima are all I have used), quality fluid and braided lines. All have held up to multiple big track days and street duties. No need for big fancy kits as some also require significant energy to come upto operating temp. Look at 350z caliper and rotor upgrade too.  @Dose Pipe Sutututu comment on them and did a good write up.
    • I've driven that one and it's a great deal and drives nice. The owner definitely treats it right on track. You would have gotten it for what you paid for this one too.   Keen to see what you do to this one.