SAU Community

Megalong Valley Cruise 20/07/2013

sleek3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys that was a great drive well done sleek3 and good to catch with you Terry shame you couldn`t come on the cruise. Hi to Bob in the 32 had a good run down the Bellsliner Rd with you and another guy sorry didn`t catch your name white GTS R33. Light traffic and no heat to be seen. It was a great run home. Much better than run than the Great Western Hyw. Dave buy a lottory ticket as well so lucky man.

Hiya Greg, Always good to meet with you and it'll be good to have a longer chat one day.

Hope the GTR sticks around till it's 21st birthday celebration in 3 yrs!

Saw Owens new MP one yesterday :)

Hi guys that was a great drive well done sleek3 and good to catch with you Terry shame you couldn`t come on the cruise. Hi to Bob in the 32 had a good run down the Bellsliner Rd with you and another guy sorry didn`t catch your name white GTS R33. Light traffic and no heat to be seen. It was a great run home. Much better than run than the Great Western Hyw. Dave buy a lottory ticket as well so lucky man.

It was I.

Yeah it was mostly a great run. A few slowies but nothing to complain about.

See the mobile speed camera setting up in katoomba?? I hope they dont get forward too, otherwise I'll be waiting a notice in the mail :whistling::whistling::whistling:

anyone got some links to the pics that were taken?

links to pics seen here on the last few pages

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthread.php?27214-NSW-Cruise-to-Megalong-Valley!!!!-July-20th-2013

thanks mate, will make another cruise in a a few weeks for another cruise for around august/september.....good mix of different cars

"Old" or "The Smarts" do you think Greg?

I was saying to Dale on the Putty Rd Cruise how people our age could only lose our licences through inattention!!!