SAU Community

R33 Electronic Boost Controller Setup

Hey dont know if im in the right area, but i need help installing a HDI Boost controller the one with one dial.

Anyone fitted one of these before and has a drawing? Also i tried and dial is all the way down and when im in 2nd and put the foot down its like it hessitates and then BOV is a big ass air noise louder than normal

anyway hope someone can help :)

Takes a while to get to the installation instructions...Performance car for only $1800! I had to pay all of $4500 for my RS4T (mind you I've spent about $15k on it so far)!

Thanks it was i had the presure line connected to the pipe connecting to the pod filter :/ all connected right now?

Hey also any ideas why my gauges turn off when headlights are on and no there not connected to the light switch just normal power and earth? dodgy brought car wiring i think LOL

that line to the pod filter needs to be blocked off..

You need the line from the OEM hotpipe to go into the boost controller and then into the turbo's wastegate actuator. Also it appears you've connected your gauge wrong, hence it turns off..

most gauges have

-ve -> goes to ground

+ve -> goes to igntion +ve

+ve illumination -> goes to light source, easiest it your cigarette ligher's light.