SAU Community

V35 Navigation Solution - A Proper One.

just putting this out there:

I have access to a GVN54 garmin GPS and protocols to make it do what ever and work on what ever I want it to.

those that had the GVN53 setup that I did years ago - think that idea but integrated into the OEM controls.

years ago I mapped the associated buttons on both the early and later cars. I know where things are on the system and with some dicking around I can put those buttons and the joystick to use.

question for you lot - are you interested and at what cost?

DISCLAIMER:

THIS DOES NOT FIX THE LANGUAGE ISSUE AND I DO NOT OFFER THIS SERVICE.

Not doing V36.. Car is too different to the USDM car. If someone can go without their car for a few weeks then I may consider it but very few of you are going to part with your cars for that amount of time let alone $2k+ for me to do my job.(most of you think I work for nix - I don't.)

At least with V35 I can mock the system up and break into it easily. V36 is not that easy unless its a NON NAV car. Then I have that one done completely. Touch screen and all.

A note to the guys in melb looking at V36s and then wasting 30 minutes of my day dreaming about your next car... The info is here. If you read it THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO CALL ME! You know who you are- stop calling looking for English conversions that do not exist.