SAU Community

Eastern Creek Drive day 16th May.

OZ GTR35

just got back from the creek. it was a good day all in all. met a few ppl and got to see some really nice cars thrash it around the track. can't wait to get out there myself.

Oz GTR97V, sorry about your car.

good driving fangio :wink: although you'd better watch your back when Christian gets his suspension sorted cause... well... he'll still be in your rear view mirror :lol:

sorry christian, couldn't help myself. thanks for the ride home :wink:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onarun.. yeah it was an awesome day ay!.. thanks again to paul for organising it!!.. hopefully i can get out there to more of these events.. i had a blast and it felt good to be keeping up with a gtr!..

i was rather impressed with with the way my car handled itself :).. except for the brake fading on the last session where i ran wide :).. christian knows he aint got nothing on "the man".. just call me fangio from now on :).. heheh

oz.. hope there isnt too much of a hastle fixing ure car!!..

I had a great arvo. It's great to be able to keep up with you guys now I've got some decent rubber on the thing. :)

URMINE, got an email from Bernie Ecclestone asking if I knew who was in the white 33 with the black front bar. He said one of his scouts was out there and that's just the kind of driver he's looking for to spice up F1 blah, blah. :)

I told him I couldn't remember and to p*** off and stop spamming me. It was only later I thought he must have meant your car.

Sorry if I ruined your F1 career buddy! :)

Ha! then he realised your plates were a bodily waste, and changed his mind, thinking you were a sicko... :mrgreen:

thanks everybody for yesterday it was awesome, my car handles like a dog and i need to learn its limits... my last session with Oz was my best by far and his pointers really helped!!

thanks again everybody.

my car handles like a dog and i need to learn its limits... my last session with Oz was my best by far and his pointers really helped!!

[/quote:1d1feeddff]

hahhahah dude.. the only time ive seen u push ure car is mc carrs road near ure place!!.. stop driving like a pansy bitch then ull learn its limits :)

next time man we should swap car's for a while... id like to have a drive of the beast!..

yeah, but i know mccarrs creek road! i could lose possum bourne down there!!![/quote:50063a058e]

dude.. u know u could be right there!.. u slaughtered me on mc carrs, ive only ever had my ass whoooped like that once before.. by a certain joc on a national park run.. i think ull remember that one chrisitian!..

I have not pulled the engine out yet but because its my only car It looks like I will buy a standard second hand donk from Jap, get the GTR back on the road, then I will take my time and make a good donk from what I have now. The engine is siezed so Id say its bad, only time will tell. I will keep you all updated.