SAU Community

G Day All

FJ RB25

G day everyone just thought I would introduce myself and show my current project.

My ride isn't everyone's cuppa and technically isn't a skyline but has the heart of one, always loved the RB engine and my old cars so it was a simple progression.

My current project is a 1955 fj Holden that I am fitting in a RB25det, Greddy inlet manifold, high mount GTX30/76 turbo, aftermarket ecu, 5 speed gear box and a VN crumple door diff

Etc

Aiming for around 400 HP

post-118613-13772525504222_thumb.jpg

Currently fitting up the engine etc

post-118613-13772525963501_thumb.jpg

Most people like the idea, some don't and when asked why I say why the heck not.

Cheers

Paul

post-118613-13772522103205_thumb.jpg

Hi and thanks for the reply

Not as yet still reading through all this info on here, man there is so much info on here I think I'll be here for weeks.

Thanks for the heads up I will have a look for that thread.

I know of a fella here in Perth that has a EH ute with a RB 25det and the thing fly's putting out around 500-550 HP.

The RB25det into a Lj torana was going to be my main project but when my old man passed on I inherited his FJ which he has had for 40 years, so now I'm boosting the old fJ now.

Got approval from Dep of transport for the conversion now just need a combination of time and money.

Now for some more reading and to search for that torana thread.

Cheers

Paul

Ah yes the LX hatch build

That's an awesome build and he has great fabrication skills and being 4x4 is just plain awesome, should handle great.

Looking forward to seeing this car on the road

Thank you for the link, will start a build thread when I get along a bit more with the project

Cheers

Paul

Edited by FJ RB25