SAU Community

Quality Mechanics? - R34 Gt-T

Hey guys,

Had my R34 for 2 years now. Have never really done anything with it other than the normal service.

I am getting the feeling like my local mechanic is a total shit show though, and I was hoping that someone could suggest a top quality mechanic with experience dealing with high performance cars in the western sydney area. As close to Penrith as possible.

There are a few things I've needed done for awhile now, and when I get them done I don't just want standard parts, I want the good stuff! And I doubt my local mechanic knows about performance parts hahaha.

Also, can anyone suggest a good clutch kit? Need to get mine replaced in the near future.

Cheers.

Want good bang for buck in terms of service advice and parts. I go to downtown automotive in Saint Mary's. Jason has knowledge but is not a tuner. The main thing for me is his blatant honesty. If he can't do it he will tell you. This is where I get my car serviced. I bring my own oil etc so yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you can try out Perfect Run, its a small business based in Homebush West owned by a Japanese mechanics, he owns a R32 or 33 GTR himself. I myself own a R34 GTT atm and I go to him as well. Good service! =]

Am i allowed to post the website here? or i will pm you