SAU Community

93 R32 Gtr Street Monster!

why not use a C-spec Nismo copper mix twin plate?

Coppermix twin will support the power in competition spec pressure plate ( Holds 97kgfm) , but from my experience not over a extended period of time with launches and track use. We are going for something a bit more durable over a longer period of time.

I'm sure #@Piggaz was using a coppermix - in his build thread he said he was running ~420rwkw and had done over 250 launches and it looked good when he took it out so he put it back in. They can't be all that bad!

Not only did Piggaz clutch last that many launches at that power.. But it now makes over 450rwkw and out lasted his OS giken gear set.

What did he do when he pulled the clutch out last time, put it straight back in as it was still good to go

Mine isn't even a c spec and it hasn't slipped with over 420rwkw

Most street able clutch you will ever use as well

This is the car in current state, Hopefully we can get it to tuning stage by the end of this month

Engine-
CP Forged pistons
H beam forged Tomei Rods
Jun Oil pump
ARP stud kits with main stud caps
Crank collar
R32 ati Harmonic Balancer
7.5Ltr Custom sump
Acl race bearings
Head running Stage 3 Maximum Race Porting
Machine to fit Hks 272 10.2mm Lift cams
1mm oversize intake+ exhaust Super tech titanium valves
Bronze guides
Dual springs with titanium retainers
Cometic Head gasket
6boobie manifold
50mm Turbosmart Progate with Yolo Screamer
Custom Galvsport Dump with plumback flange welded in to pass engineering (plumb gate back - conveniance if yellows.)
Garret dual bb Gtx3582r
Vipec Ecu
Aircon Deletion
Splitfire coils
Candy Apple Red powdercoated engine covers
Clear Timing Cover
Tomei Adj Cam gears
New gaskets all around
Plenum resprayed silver
Brad Stacey Custom R32 Catchcan
Head return to sump
Speedflow all around
Ati Harmonic balancer and lightweight pulley system
Gates Timing belts
Jun Cam Baffles (prevent motor spitting the oil out the breathers and into catch can)

Fuel-
Tuned on E85
Custom Stainless cabinet with fake parcel shelf to house surge tank and fuel pump setup.
Boot mounted big Sard Surge tank
Aeromotive stealth fuel pump,650lph flow @60psig. If I decide in the future to put a quad plate, hollinger/OS-88 and a bigger snail on it it will have plenty enough fuel for 800-900hp.
ID2000 Injectors
Hks Dual feed Fuel Rail
Braided fuel lines for E85
Hks Fuel reg
Nismo Engine mounts

Cooling-
HKS Front Mount Kit with Hard piping Kit
Garage defend carbon radiator shroud
Blitz Oil cooler Kit with Oil filter Relo
Koyo Radiator
Viscious radiator fan & shroud
Blitz Radiator Cap
New hoses all around

Drivetrain-
For now just stocking up on standard boxes until I cave to peer pressure and buy an OS 88.
OS Giken Clutch
Nismo Gearbox Mounts

Suspension-
HSD Coilovers
Whiteline swaybars erry whereeeee
Front and rear subframes have been dropped, freshened up with new bushes etc, and powdercoated.
SRI Carbon Fibre Strut
Ikeya Rear sub arms all round
Castor Arms
Tie rods

Interior-
Interior getting relined
Maybbbbeeee flocked dash, Will see how we go
R34 Gtr Seats
Defi gauge unit the replace the standard GTR one
I have a dardi aftermarket steering wheel atm I have no idea what it is, but its nice
Fire extinguisher
Will most likely end up installing some sort of audio system, The sweet sound of the 26 is enough for me however >.>
Boost gauge by itself up on the pillar
Also thinking about putting in the Nismo White dash cluster, Will see how we go

Exterior-
Keep in mind I love the standard look of a nice uncambered decent height r32 on the outside, I've decided to leave just about everything as normal
Gunmetal Grey Resprayed aswell as engine bay respray and under
Smoked front indicators - Will eventually get tinted headlights to match
Work CR KAI's 18x10's on the way from Japan
Some nice Achilles tyres to suit
Really would like to get the window rubbers relined at some point
Maybe some nice dark red RS wheelnuts

Braking-
Alcon 365mm Big Brake Kit
Braided brake lines
Not sure on what we're running on the rears just yet

Misc-
Tomei TI Titanium exhaust
Battery relocated to boot in fixed stainless box with isolator
Bit of a Wire tuck
Billet Clamps to Hold ABS lines
Remove entire Hicas System
Shiny heatwrap for dump :>
Flame retardant sleeving for all hot side lines
All new steering rack boots cv's etc,New boots all around

Looking for 490kW on E85

Any more info or a link to that aeromotive 650lph fuel pump? Is that intank or external?

I don't really have any info on it atm, Originally we were going to use 2 external bosch 044's but instead of risking running on 1 pump if 1 drops out and we wanted to try something different.

Any links to it as I can't seem to find it??

How long till you fire this bad boy up?

No links unfortunately :( I'll try find more about it when builder gets back from holiday, Not sure hoping to be ready for W.A Racewars in March, So I'm guessing late Jan- Early Feb, Running bit tight on funds atm, But all that's left is my big brake kit and the new fuel lines and just little bits and pieces here and there, Went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over my original budget haha got carried away with show car spec.

Bought some new R34 GTR seats today, picked them up for an absolute killer price not 1 mark, nice and clean no rips nothing. Absolute brand spankers!
oT8oqQW.jpg

Sound deadening stripped and Stainless Box is fitted in the boot to house the big surge tank and fuel pump, All the speedflow fittings are punched and fitted in the far right corner, Just waiting on bits and pieces now ,
GuSRsw9.jpg

braided Fuel lines are currently being run under the car atm, hopefully the new Intercooler, radiator, oil cooler, fuel rail, surge tank and fuel pump & reg get here soon We're getting closer to ignition!

• Like 1

Nice jake, I have r34 gtr seats in my s15, they look pretty good in a r32 as well. Don't be stingy with the pics, keep them coming!

Nice man! Yeah they look amazing, Absolute perfect condition to not a mark on them, very comfortable. Haha ! I won't they'll keep coming!

• 4 weeks later...

Can you get more pics of the fuel setup, under the car and also in the trunk area. I am going twin -6AN supply and -8AN return to the standard tank through a swirl tank.

I will have to next time i go into the workshop, but this is what it will look like when its done oFTk2MZ.jpg

5Mh0q8l.jpg