SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

Morning all :)

I am so glad we have a double garage... Even with alarm I used to park my car on my parents back alfresco, literally... To get it in we would remove a fence section, drive it in up to the house (100m into the yard) and up ramps onto their BBQ area :) someone tried to break in once when I was out of town and stole my rims and did same damage and so after that I went extrememe to keep it away from people haha! That was when I still lived in NSW tho, since then it gets garaged :)

Morning all :)

I am so glad we have a double garage... Even with alarm I used to park my car on my parents back alfresco, literally... To get it in we would remove a fence section, drive it in up to the house (100m into the yard) and up ramps onto their BBQ area :) someone tried to break in once when I was out of town and stole my rims and did same damage and so after that I went extrememe to keep it away from people haha! That was when I still lived in NSW tho, since then it gets garaged :)

so parents back alfresco > than alarm lol

so parents back alfresco > than alarm lol

It had an alarm, after it was f**ked with I moved it onto the back alfresco because then there was the alarm, it was right up against the house, in a high fenced yard with a large Boxer that didn't like people. I was out of town when it was messed with and a douchey douche was "looking after it" ala he was drunk, passed out and didn't notice the alarm go off outisde the bedroom window :glare:

The couldn't steal the car so it did was it was meant to, to a point, would have been more effective if I was in the same state at the time.

Yeah its pretty scary stuff.

Vandals and thieves theses days are relentless and appear to have zero regrets for their actions.

Bring on the death penalty - guarantee for crime to reduce

Yeah its pretty scary stuff.

Vandals and thieves theses days are relentless and appear to have zero regrets for their actions.

Bring on the death penalty - guarantee for crime to reduce

Yeah... He ended up getting what he had coming to him...

Who would want to steal a 31 anyway haha considering all of you have cars 10000 times better than mine haha

Yep... Mine sure is better... :yes: lol

Who would want to steal a 31 anyway haha considering all of you have cars 10000 times better than mine haha

I got a 31 in my backyard too Matty, you should come steal it for parts...

Or give me a carton of rum and I'll open the gate for you...

1 carton to store it, 1 carton for someone else to take it away hahaha

• Like 1

I got a 31 in my backyard too Matty, you should come steal it for parts...

Or give me a carton of rum and I'll open the gate for you...

1 carton to store it, 1 carton for someone else to take it away hahaha

Mike thats two cartons brah

Yes, 1 carton from Tony to store it, and then 1 carton to open the gate for Matty to remove it ;)

lol

although I prefer whisky over rum

I really must try Korean BBQ again some day. I love the idea of it but the one and only time I had it the food was gross, I suspect it was the particular venue though!