SAU Community

Mugabetown - Whoretownin' At It's Worst.

t5iv

We so need to get you a smoking jacket and a pipe.

A holdover from my old pre-student days when I could afford good stuff. One more year. One more year.

Had to cut all my hobbies except the car club. No more golf, video games, whisky, wine, AV gear or partying. I live across the road from the BEST bar in Brisbane (The Walrus Club) and I have only been once for a friends 30th. ONE MORE YEAR!

A holdover from my old pre-student days when I could afford good stuff. One more year. One more year.

Had to cut all my hobbies except the car club. No more golf, video games, whisky, wine, AV gear or partying. I live across the road from the BEST bar in Brisbane (The Walrus Club) and I have only been once for a friends 30th. ONE MORE YEAR!

Dude you can game and golf with us anytime.

hard work pays off Boz. You can only go forwards. Finish line is not too far off indeed. Keep it up mate.

I miss golf the most. I was at the range 3-4 times a week. Went from brand new to playing in the mid-high 80's in under a year.

I would've missed the Whisky and gaming most

hard work pays off Boz. You can only go forwards. Finish line is not too far off indeed. Keep it up mate.

Damn straight. I'm at the point where I am being considered for real jobs :) Had a few interviews this year for serious roles. Have obviously not quite been good enough but I am a bees dick off.

I would've the Whisky and gaming most

I still get to live on the periphery of those worlds through work and friends and can indulge occasionally if I have a good week in with tips. Golf was cold the sphincter of the universe.

Persistence does work. But the current economic climate makes placement even more difficult..........can't believe I just said that.......I sound just like Tony