SAU Community

Thought Id Upgrade :)

adambruv

im just used to my new BC coilovers in the R34 which are 6/8 roughly and its firm enough. interesting, might have to do more research into which BC coils to put in the C34....without hyjacking your thread, sorry bud.

im just used to my new BC coilovers in the R34 which are 6/8 roughly and its firm enough. interesting, might have to do more research into which BC coils to put in the C34....without hyjacking your thread, sorry bud.

haha go for it mate, i have no clue what you guys are talking about so some tein coil-over part numbers that would be ok to use would be nice :P lol

Can't speak for BCs in a C34, but I just got a set of HSDs for mine: spring rates differed significantly (mine are harder by about 10%) to the BC off the shelf offering, and I love it: might be a little firm for a daily driver, but dare I say better handling and more comfortable than the "Sydneykid" setup I was running before...

• 1 month later...

Just an update, cars all arrived and registered, should have updated this alot earlier. Absolutely loving the car! No problems as of yet, need to find a nice set of coil overs for her pretty soon as she needs alot more low! just re installed the HID lights due to compliance and hopefully get around to ordering my custom number plates within the next couple weeks.

1375673_10151953768447697_458723719_n_zp

1381624_10151957424302697_1262124017_n_z

• 1 month later...

went away this weekend and got a decent picture off the car, pity i didnt have my good camera on me and only had my phone.

Also im about to buy some new wheels and tyres, i test fitted a 18 inch wheel with a lower profile tyre and the speedo was out by about 10kmh, any way i can fix this ? or is it something ill have to put up with when running a smaller profile tyre ? thanks!

529508_10152054367677697_1288590281_n_zp

• 1 month later...

I was like yes, yes, yes, hmmmm ok...... NO!

Stickers.... :(

At least they are removable.

Yea im still not sure if i will keep all the stickers. Wouldn't mind just one decent looking and sized sticker along the back window but thats still something i have to find. Just can't wait till i get my new wheels!

Such a beautiful car and well looked after. So I see you haven't put the roof wrap on as yet. Whats happening with that. Im thinking of a black roof wrap. Just deciding on gloss or matt

Such a beautiful car and well looked after. So I see you haven't put the roof wrap on as yet. Whats happening with that. Im thinking of a black roof wrap. Just deciding on gloss or matt

About the roof wrap, Ive been on holidays so once i saved my pennies for the coilovers the rest went on spending money while i was away haha. So hopefully the roof wrap is only a couple weeks away! Its still happening, Dont have to worry about that :P

Out of curiosity what profile size tyres you have on it?

Cant remember of the top of my head, Ill have a look for you when i get home tomorrow :)

Quick photoshop of the wheels i have put on pre order over at WORK Japan, and also the sticker bomb roof wrap ill hopefully be picking up this weekend.

Work D9R

19x8.5 +30 front and 19x10.5 +23 Rear

BDL_47221_zpseafa1247.jpg

Work D9R

19x8.5 +30 front and 19x10.5 +23 Rear

I hope the rears fit too. Might get away with it due to flares and coilovers but for reference, here is how 19x9.5 + 30 sits on an RX (they are +40 with a 10mm spacer).

If 10.5 + 23 were there, it would stick out an extra 20mm roughly

IMAG03241_zpsb634f9aa.jpg