SAU Community

Japanese Or Japanese Speaking I Need Urgent Help Please

GTRAAH

Hi,

I purchased some goods and everything is ok except for 1 part. It happened to be broken I have tried to explain it to these idiots that claim to speak English. The person on the other end is extremely rude and keeps telling me that the part number is the right part and nissan Japan apparently saying they dont know anything about a clip being on that part I even have taken photos of the old and new part clearly showing them what is broken . I dont know if they are even looking at the pictures he keeps saying I already told u nissan Japan said its the correct part. Oh my god I have never met a person like this and I always thought Japanese ppl were respectful ppl. This 1 Japanese guy is the most unprofessional pers9n I have EVER met. If someone can please please help me make this person understand what I am saying . Please this guy seems to know English which is why I am astonished at his ignorance.

Please pm me I have the website and all contact details even facebook.

I have never been so angry at a business in my life.

I can even send you pictures of the broken part. Please someone help me.

Andrew

Hi mate, I got your PM as well but I thought it would be better to reply here. If this is a genuine Nissan part you have ordered then the first thing you should do is get a hold of a parts list drawing of the part. It may be that the clip is a seperate part number and therefore not included in the assembly you ordered.

No its not a seperate part its all one peice the clip doesnt come off, its part of the 1 mold and there are three clips part of the 1 mold, 1 of these clips are broken which means one side of the part will not clip into place.

And yes I know exactly what your saying, I have other parts like this. but this part is 100000000000000% not one of them, I mean when I say clip I mean its the bit that allows the other part to hold onto where ever it goes on. Whats your email, I will send you a PDF i made for them... This is ridiculus that it is going this far for a small cheap part

BTW

Thanks for you reply buddy

EDIT: CHECK PM I HAVE SENT YOU A LINK TO THE PDF

Edited by GTRAAH