QLD Members

Birty

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neoGT-25

hey all... really late entry cos i just found these forums a few days ago...

name : Cameron

car : 1998 NISSAN SKYLINE R34 25 GT

mods : tones of ricy stuff... pod filter, new king springs (lowerd), tinted windows, 18" hyper black rims, kenwood analizer deck, big ass alarm and best of all... nismo stickers and an A'PEXi badge! :mad:

future mods : 4 1/2" exaust tip + resinator, full new stereo

i want my P's :mad:

Originally posted by neoGT-25

hey all... really late entry cos i just found these forums a few days ago...

name : Cameron

car : 1998 NISSAN SKYLINE R34 25 GT

mods : tones of ricy stuff... pod filter, new king springs (lowerd), tinted windows, 18" hyper black rims, kenwood analizer deck, big ass alarm and best of all... nismo stickers and an A'PEXi badge! :mad:  

future mods : 4 1/2" exaust tip + resinator, full new stereo

i want my P's :mad:

You must have a REALLY nice dad..!!!

• 4 weeks later...

My name is Michael and i drive a '93 sliver R32 GTSt 4 door.

the car is stock as a rock atm except for a SPL chip for the computer, a r33 turbo and RS-R suspention.

My best time on the 1/4 mile atm is 14.899 @ 152.24kph

I live in enoggera with 51jay who is lucky enough to be my dad! :)

i work at www.umart.com.au as the RA manager mon-sat.

i am 21 years old

future plans for the car r going to be split into 2 phases...

Phase 1: 3" mandrel bent zorst with a nice big dump pipe

duel stage boost controller, probably a turbosmart unit

plumb back BOV (but only if the stock one leaks)

HKS front mount intercooler (which came with the car but isn't on atm)

I'm hoping for about 230rwhp @ 1.3bar after phase 1

Phase 2: GT25 turbo upgrade with custom adapter plate and fabricated lines

larger injectors and 500hp fuel pump

AFM from a 300zx

I've been told to expect 450hp @ flywheel running 25psi from this upgrade, this would be good for a 12s 1/4 which would then in turn qualify me for the super sedan bracket at willow bank raceway. I can then race in a profestional year long competiton which is the my ultimate goal.

I'm not all that interested in riceing the car up too much, it'll probably look the same as it does now even after phase 2. It'll be a few years before Phase 2 can be completed and i hope the super sedan brachet will still be around by then.

I will however be putting a nice PHAT stereo in as i love my music and like nothing more than to listen to it through a good quality system with nice bass :)

MicK's R32

heres some pics of my car, the last pic shows the HKS i/c when it was on. The wheels on the car in those pics r my dads and don't quite fit under the guards at the back, i need to roll the lip up on the inside of the panel. The car came with a set of Blitz 16" racing wheels which r on it atm. They look nice but just don't have the grip i need ;)

Originally posted by Squizz

I am Squizz, or "The Squizz" if you prefer  8)  I am a 22 year old male and I have a Gun-metal (the best colour) R32GTS-?  The ? is for the mods happening as we speak, more on that once it's done.  I live in Rockhampton and am a member of KAOS Racing, which can be seen at most Drift Days and Car Shows.  

Those who don't like to use handles can call me J, but I get called Squizz or Sancho irl anyway so I'm not phased.  I can be found on MSN Messenger under the email address [email protected] if you use it.

WHOA!!! Time for an update I feel!

Ok I am still Squizz :)

However the R32 left me the cheating whore, and ran off to a new owner leaving me with nothing but cold hard cash to spend on a bright red 1.8L manual 180SX.

However it was a fleeting romance, as she too left me, but not before taking a lovely Garret turbo and a shiny front mount, oh they tease and tease then leave you with nothing...:)

Which brings us to the present, my new flame, my mistress, my bad ass black 2.0L 180SX. With her short skirts, and update bar, yeah shes been around, but age adds experience ;)

And is she stock? Well ask me and I'll say yes, but look closer and you'll see I'm a terrible liar...

1991 2.0L 180SX

Black, 5 speed

Trust Front Mount

Trust/Greddy T518Z Turbine

Trust Turbo Manifold

Trust Dump pipe

Trust Front Pipe

Monsta Muffler Cat back and Canon Muffler

HKS Camshafts

Nismo Fuel Pressure Regulator

Upgraded Injectors

GTR Fuel Pump

Brake Cylinder Flex Stopper

Garage Original Tuned ECU

Blitz Airfilter

Greddy/Blitz/K's Gauges

Nardi Wheel

Razo Pedals

TEIN RA Coilovers

5 Stud/4 Piston Front Brake Caliper upgrade

17" Blitz Front Rims

Safety 21 4-point rollcage

Recaro Drivers seat

No dyno runs yet as the Blitz boost controller was stolen on the docks so for the time being a turbosmart controller will be fitted along with a Blow-Off Valve of some description.

:burnout: Well I'm Ashley and Live @ Redcliffe, I'm going to make my mark with the old and Faithful R31 Silhouette's I Have a SII and an SIII, One is Silver and the other is Gun Metal Grey/Silver. They are both pretty much stock, bar for the exhaust on the SIII

I currently work in the IT industry and Enjoy Looking At Other People's Pride and JOY NISSAN's.

OH btw i'm 20yrs

I have a couple of things i have worked out for the cars, PROJECT.

Look Forward To Meeting All, I'm outta HeRe:burnout:

Thanks,

Ashley

figured id do this too...

Im James, im 20, well tommorow i am 20 :(

anyway at the moment i drive a black 92 nissan silvia qs with the works in sunroof :P

i am however also the proud owner of a 93 r33 skyline, Ice green in colour :( judging from the posts in one of the other sections, plenty of people have seen the pics.

Anyway im still waitin on compliance to be completed, i know mick and marko, tho only over the internet, lookin foward to meetin a few of yas

James

Originally posted by ausgtr

Hi all,

My name is Stewart, I am old at 22:), I am the Store Manager of Dominos Pizza Caboolture and i am the proud new owner of a 1993 Red metallic GT-R.  Modifications done to her are:  Bigger HKS front mount ic, 3" exhaust, blitz boost controller and sits on 18" Volk racings wheels.  not a bad base to start from i think:) .

http://server47.hypermart.net/koj/kika/gtr/

Damn, I drove all around there when I was up there for Indy :) I would have stopped in and said hi (and umm perved on your car too :) ) if I'd read this thread earlier :)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Shaun

Nickname: Shauno, Justin Timberlake ( my friends suck)Front wheel drive drift king, little bitch

Car: 1981 honda prelude

MOds: Custom stereo install, lowered kings springs, Pedders shocks, 8.8 mm plug leads, splitfire plugs, soon to have squizz's old trust exhaust, guages, stickers

Location: I live in rock vegas and hang with squizz, Drift yoda petey, nismo rick. when in brisbane i can be found hanging out with abuse,slip,nismogirl,hilly, MrE and anyone else who will have me

LAtely i can be seen either hanging the hondy sideways or standing out of the sunroof with a video camera taping squizz's latest victims.

im always on msn on [email protected] so feel free to drop me a line

stay tuned for garage spank's first official dvd release in the near future

Originally posted by fwddriftking

Name: Shaun  

Nickname: Shauno, Justin Timberlake ( my friends suck)Front wheel drive drift king, little bitch

Car: 1981 honda prelude

MOds:  Custom stereo install, lowered kings springs, Pedders shocks, 8.8 mm plug leads, splitfire plugs, soon to have squizz's old trust exhaust, guages, stickers

Location:  I live in rock vegas and hang with squizz, Drift yoda petey, nismo rick.  when in brisbane i can be found hanging out with abuse,slip,nismogirl,hilly, MrE and anyone else who will have me

LAtely i can be seen either hanging the hondy sideways or standing out of the sunroof with a video camera taping squizz's latest victims.

im always on msn on [email protected] so feel free to drop me a line

stay tuned for garage spank's first official dvd release in the near future

Forgot to mention, gay and looking like a Backstreet Boy...