SAU Community

Thinking About Coming Back...

02stagea

Hi All,

Been a while since I was in this neck of the woods and I'm considering purchasing another Stagea as I have gotten over the whole race car as a daily thing.

I was considering a Toyota Caldina or WRX wagon but feel for the same coin I may as well get the extra space and an auto WRX just doesn't sit right with me.

So if anyone in Sydney is selling or thinking of selling feel free to post a link to your ad in this thread. I would prefer to purchase off someone on the forum as I know you would use the right parts and at least take an interest in all things Stagea.

Looking at M35's as that's what I had previously and my last 5 cars have had some form of boost so no point in changing things now.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into the scene as the few guys I did speak with or meet were just really genuine and helpful. Not sure if Andy and Craig are still around but if you are big HELLO!!

Cheers,

Andrew

Cwnt beleive that car is available again. He didnt last long in stag land. That is a sexy car would love those wheels and the r35 seats.

Hi All,

Been a while since I was in this neck of the woods and I'm considering purchasing another Stagea as I have gotten over the whole race car as a daily thing.

I was considering a Toyota Caldina or WRX wagon but feel for the same coin I may as well get the extra space and an auto WRX just doesn't sit right with me.

So if anyone in Sydney is selling or thinking of selling feel free to post a link to your ad in this thread. I would prefer to purchase off someone on the forum as I know you would use the right parts and at least take an interest in all things Stagea.

Looking at M35's as that's what I had previously and my last 5 cars have had some form of boost so no point in changing things now.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into the scene as the few guys I did speak with or meet were just really genuine and helpful. Not sure if Andy and Craig are still around but if you are big HELLO!!

Cheers,

Andrew

Welcome back Andrew.

Both cars are very good cars

Link to Spooling's old Stags build thread below. A very nice example... I would have snapped this up quick smart myself if I held off purchasing for a few months. As mentioned before, the r35 seats suit it perfectly - much better seating height than stock in my opinion... and probably everyone else's actually.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/422356-my-m35-stagea-build-thread/

Those are some nice looking cars. Makes me want to sell mine and get one of them.

Any one want to buy a stock as a rock white M35 :woot:

theres a guy by the name of Andrew Firth on Facebook that was looking for a stocker! :P kidz