SAU Community

Alarm Places

Driver

Last time I had an alarm installed at my place the dude backed my car (not the skyline) into my letterbox, what a tool! I got a free alarm but had to replace my rear bumper, hmm I don't know who got a better deal.

Anyway you might want to move the car to a nice open space where he/she has no reason to be moving it.

very bad personal experiences with action alarms....

im pretty sure alberts do them. im sure dave (RR 32 WA) would use these forums, he works at alberts in myaree and should be able to help you.

I too got mine at autoworx...

But Paul doesn't do the install himself.

According to the Owner manual thingo that comes with it, it is done by 'Euro Auto Electrical and Mechanical Repairs.' Mobile number is 0418 927 702.

They seemed to have done a good job on mine, and that of other Autoworx customers so may be worth a try.

I ended up choosing audiocom, the guy knows exactly what hes talkn about and said it wont be a problem hooking up an aftermarket turbo timer. He knows his stuff! Installs them all the time. He said no one has ever come back with a problem.

Everyone else i asked just ummed and ahhed.

Which shows they arent confident and dont know shlt :P

just over 600 i think

It costed a little more than the other place i was going to get it done but they were unsure of how to do everything, and im very willing to pay more for quality.

They can come with turbo timers but it costed a bit more i think to get it to work with my aftermarket one.

Im not sure about other alarms but i want something thats close to the best for my car :D

This one comes with lotsa good features

just over 600 i think

Im not sure about other alarms but i want something thats close to the best for my car :)

This one comes with lotsa good features

Yeah i guess so, but then my car isn't worth much at all so i was wondering if there were any cheaper alternatives... :D :blah:

i have been less than impressed with Autowatch the two times i have used them.

Maybe i have had bad luck :)

The alarm would tend to go off in weather changes (hot to cold) and randomly on one of the cars. Most likely the installation, but I got it installed from quite reputable shops.

Cyclops was my last alarm which i preferred.

My GF's car had an AutoWatch alarm in it, installed by her dad (an auto electrician) but the control unit or something shat itself after about 2 years and was doing random things and setting the alarm off etc.

My car has a AutoWatch immobiliser that was in the car before I bought it, and it was installed by Action Alarms in Balcatta, I havn't had a problem with it, and hope to upgrade to the alarm and central locking when I can afford it.

good choice on Autowatch best alarm ever if you ask me and most security companies will tell you the same thing....but i cant help you sorry mate as i live in mandurah and got it done @ autoworx

yeah good alarm, heaps of people with that alarm around the place. got mine dont at autoworx as well.

I got the autowatch installed in my car with the inbuilt turbo timer option and ive never had a problem with it. It was installed when i bought my car from Autoworx. Cost me $450 for the 456 RLI remote alarm immobiliser. Euro Auto Electrical did the install.