SAU Community

Aircon Pollen Filter

NeilC

Pulled the pollen filters out of my R34 today. Totally filthy and yuk. Have put system back together without them atm. Anyone know if they are available in Aus? Part Number is 27274 5L500. Is is ok to run without it?My Prado didnt have one fitted either and apparently most Aus spec vehicles around 2000 to 2005 werent fitted with them.

Only the R34s have em, so yea its ok to run the car without them. Though its better to fit some as it keeps the rest of your AC system clean and working more efficiently.

If there was a way to retrofit some filters in my R33 I would do it but I haven't found any info on that.

Part number is valid. I googled it before posting although would guess its been superseded a few times. Have blown them out with the compressor and then washed them in warm water and detergent. Have come up ok so will reuse when they dry.

Only the R34s have em, so yea its ok to run the car without them. Though its better to fit some as it keeps the rest of your AC system clean and working more efficiently.

If there was a way to retrofit some filters in my R33 I would do it but I haven't found any info on that.

Sorry dude, Stageas have them too.

Sorry dude, Stageas have them too.

Yep, and Ryco even do a filter that fits NM35s (RCA113P). Unfortunately there's no cabin filter listed for R34s here;

http://www.rycofilters.com.au/catalogue/application/make/nissan/model/SKYLINE/series/R34

But Ryco dont even have Stageas in their catalogue - they list the RCA113P against the Pulsar. Maybe there is something that will fit the 34.

• 1 year later...

If anyone needs the part number for the cabin filters PM me, i have the box sitting at home. I believe mine is for R34, but yet to confirm if 33 and 32 are the same dimensions.

• Like 1