SAU Community

R32 Gts4 Oem Decals

s213b

Hi,

Can anyone help me out with the dimensions of the r32 gts4 rear 'nissan' and 'gts-4' decals so I can get some decals made up? Or can anyone tell me where to get them?

Cheers

Edited by s213b

Can also try Amayama. Get your VIN on FAST, find out the part numbers for the decals, then search there.

E.g. http://nissan.epc-data.com/skyline/hcr32/3848-rb20d/body/990/84815MF/?frame_no=hcr32-000000

You can try taarks as well, he might be able to source them. If not, try Jesse Streeter.

That link has the numbers, but no pictures to go with them so you don't know which decal it is I'm ordering, I can't believe how difficult it is to find OEM stickers

Hey bro, I have a genuine gold GTS-4 badge from my 1993 32 GTS-T. Was badged wrong when it came into the country so took it off, on the hunt for a gold GTS-T badge. If you are interested in buying it PM me

Hey mate, is that a badge? Or a sticker? I've seen a few Nissan badges and gts4 badges but I'm after the grey sticker that it came with standard

get your VIN off the car, I'll find what you need on fast.

Amayama will be able to get it. PM me the VIN and the exact stickers you want and I'll see what I can do

Thanks heaps for that, the cars in the shop untill later today / tomorrow. Ill get those numbers ASAP. Cheers