SAU Community

Danny14 R33 Gtr 1996 Rips Rb26/30 Build

Sweet! I have been waiting patiently for an update.

I bet you are hanging to get it running!

Yeah i am hanging i have just been so busy and on over seas trips and also setting uo my own business so i have kinda swept it to the side for a bit its killing me looking at such a mint cond 33 gtr sitting in garage wirh no engine

I got some brand new id 2000s and a custom billet twin entry rail that came off a 1200 hp 32gtr so I think I will be flowing sweet.

Just need to wait for the engine to come back and rips fuel system bolt all the fuel system im and sort out the plumbing what do you guys do run tefl9n flewi p clamped up chasis -8 to both fuel rail and reg or -6 what would be better ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ok guys engine has landed in Australia now will be sitting on my engine stand very soon

Quick question i have re moved standard rb26 oil filter housing im running a greed ex oil cooler kit with remote filter is it best to wack an rb20 filter housing on the engine to screw the oil kit adapter plate on ?

Got a pick of the kit, mine have always just gone on where the filter bolts onto the factory oil/water heat transfer

Is it oil cooler only or relocator to ?

If just cooler the Z145A might not fit correctly, I use a Z131 instead ( will have to double check that to be 100%, it's been a while since I have done an oil change on that car )

• 3 weeks later...

Rips bottem end build stock 30 with prep upgrade rips baffled sump with tomei oil pump

Kelford cams head build mild port and polish with kelford 274 cam shafts and tomei cam gears

More to list i will do it soon

• 1 month later...