SAU Community

Easter Cruise, Sunday 20Th April 2014

Cadmoon

Safety of our members is paramount. Whilst it's unlikely that it will be this wet in a week, it's good to be prepared. You never know what will happen hence the contingency plan.

Yesterday, I was getting issues with TCS on Gympie Road near Chermside. It seriously comes down to the angle of the road, flow of water, any pooling and other factors. It was fun though.

Anyway, at this stage cruise is a go. Any plans to the contrary will be posted here. If suggest subbing and keeping and eye on the sky as we approach the date.

Found out over the weekend I have to go to my brothers kids farkin baptismal and I have been made Godfather so I now have to go to some farkin church at some farkin stupid hour on Sunday to see a kid get water poured over their head in front of a heap of god fearing Qld'ers instead of enjoying my break and blasting lifes problems away on a long awaited cruise!!!!!

Sorry for the rant people, but unless any thing changes from the above I am out. :angry:

Found out over the weekend I have to go to my brothers kids farkin baptismal and I have been made Godfather so I now have to go to some farkin church at some farkin stupid hour on Sunday to see a kid get water poured over their head in front of a heap of rajab fearing Qld'ers instead of enjoying my break and blasting lifes problems away on a long awaited cruise!!!!!

Sorry for the rant people, but unless any thing changes from the above I am out. :angry:

post-5053-13974310227527_thumb.jpg

Found out over the weekend I have to go to my brothers kids farkin baptismal and I have been made Godfather so I now have to go to some farkin church at some farkin stupid hour on Sunday to see a kid get water poured over their head in front of a heap of rajab fearing Qld'ers instead of enjoying my break and blasting lifes problems away on a long awaited cruise!!!!!

Sucks...perhaps burn the church down on Saturday night?

Looking at the forecast for the weekend it seems fine and sunny here on the Sunny Coast hope the same down there.

Now I have to make sure I don't OD on Easter eggs on Sunday morning before heading down.

Looking forward to it, looks like a great drive.

Looking at the forecast for the weekend it seems fine and sunny here on the Sunny Coast hope the same down there.

Now I have to make sure I don't OD on Easter eggs on Sunday morning before heading down.

Looking forward to it, looks like a great drive.

It sure is a great drive, just lay off the chocolate until Sunday night.

Nothing went bang problems with boost crepping to a very unsafe psi due to small screamer pipe (I wont mention workshop that f@#ked it up for someone that should know wat there doing) made huge HP but to unsafe for motor so my tuner has set me a rev limit of 4000rpm so I cant ruin it haha

Nothing went bang problems with boost crepping to a very unsafe psi due to small screamer pipe (I wont mention workshop that f@#ked it up for someone that should know wat there doing) made huge HP but to unsafe for motor so my tuner has set me a rev limit of 4000rpm so I cant ruin it haha
pm workshop I want to know

Glad it didn't go boom