SAU Community

Easter Cruise, Sunday 20Th April 2014

Cadmoon

You wish. I was on your tail except when I lost a bit of traction during the u turn.
this is true. Tony was on you're ass pretty much all the way. Like a leech that didn't want to let go

Only part of the twisties. Most of the time I held on. Even when rear tyres felt the urge to jump off the road surface and smack a Merc head on
FYP :P

Yup. That too. That was interesting. Had to remind myself that I'm not a p plater and shouldn't run off a mountain.
that there.......I see what you did

Only part of the twisties. Most of the time I held on. Even when rear tyres felt the urge to jump off the road surface...

Lucky I wasn't going over the speed limit then or you would have had no hope :P

this is true. Tony was on you're ass pretty much all the way. Like a leech that didn't want to let go

See above post ;)

Yup. That too. That was interesting. Had to remind myself that I'm not a p plater and shouldn't run off a mountain.

This guy^

We told Zac we would give him crap until someone else stuffed up...and I believe that someone else has stuff up :P

Good I'll have my car back by then :)

Only if I'm not a dick and make the cruise the weekend before you get it back :P

I wonder if that kid in the forester? was taking a video or pics, would be nice to see us all leaving from that waiting point at Numinbah Road.

I noted that myself. The look on the kids face was priceless !

Fair warning and on a Sunday please. Not sure who the white 34 was (andrew) but I was keeping up with him and I had martin behind me most of the way. I do know that I would not have kept up had he come past.

more like a hemarode,a big pain in mikes arse,lol

• Like 1

Fair warning and on a Sunday please. Not sure who the white 34 was (andrew) but I was keeping up with him and I had martin behind me most of the way. I do know that I would not have kept up had he come past.

Yes Chris that was me infront of you, wanted you to stay nice and close so you didn't get lost again.

Hang on a sec, I also got lost.

But it was awesome driving past 30 skylines. And one Maxima...

I blame Cadmoon, I had just read the above post when I was adding captions to some of the pictures :rolleyes:

EDIT: and don't worry, next cruise I come on there will be all these white/black/grey skylines and 1 bright red silvia.

Edited by Terror