SAU Community

Happy Laps At The Sprint Day, 07-June-2014

Cadmoon

Carl has arranged a lunchtime happy laps, with the BMW club, on the date of the sprint day for anyone who isn't competing and might feel like getting on track.

This is NOT an event organised by SAU, I'm just advertising it here for anyone who may be interested.

Lunch and Laps at Queensland Raceway – Saturday June 7th 2014

A family day at Queensland Raceway, lunch at 11.30 am then some time on the track. This is a causal day, passengers allowed, no helmets required. It is speed limited but a great opportunity to take your family or friends out for a run on the track and a great opportunity to meet friends and family of the group.

Lunch being a bit more expensive than breakfast but not such an early start

Cost is $55.00 per head per driver including lunch or $77.00 for the whole family or friends for lunch and passenger rides (per car)

Times
Start time is 11.15 am
Lunch 11.30am and safety brief
On track at 12.30 pm
Finish 1pm (approx.)

Book now

http://www.m3world.com.au/shop_events.ews?products_m3world_events.ewdid=51

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to hit me up.

• 2 weeks later...

Carl has arranged a lunchtime happy laps, with the BMW club, on the date of the sprint day for anyone who isn't competing and might feel like getting on track.

This is NOT an event organised by SAU, I'm just advertising it here for anyone who may be interested.

Lunch and Laps at Queensland Raceway – Saturday June 7th 2014

A family day at Queensland Raceway, lunch at 11.30 am then some time on the track. This is a causal day, passengers allowed, no helmets required. It is speed limited but a great opportunity to take your family or friends out for a run on the track and a great opportunity to meet friends and family of the group.

Lunch being a bit more expensive than breakfast but not such an early start

Cost is $55.00 per head per driver including lunch or $77.00 for the whole family or friends for lunch and passenger rides (per car)

Times

Start time is 11.15 am

Lunch 11.30am and safety brief

On track at 12.30 pm

Finish 1pm (approx.)

Book now

http://www.m3world.com.au/shop_events.ews?products_m3world_events.ewdid=51

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to hit me up.

Hey Michael

I am going to come and have a look anyway, can I organise payment and register on the day.

Hey Michael

I am going to come and have a look anyway, can I organise payment and register on the day.

I'm not the one to ask but I'll try and find out for you.